***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
I would say that is worth it. Does it really matter if we are ranked #1 or #2 in the recruiting rankings? What matters is the final coaches poll. Also, we know that Mack Brown will continue to waste that talent anyway.
Yeah, Texas and FSU can have all the "off-season national championships", I'll take hoisting the crystal ball everyday of the week!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Speaking of Brother Collins and his mother, this is how you handle your child going to a rival school. In the pic below is former Texas Tech great James Gray. His son (Jonathan Gray...#1 RB in the country) just signed to play at Texas. Now..Mr. Gray already went far and beyond to put on the burnt orange, but asking him to "hook 'em"? Well...that might have been just a little too much. As you can see, the very thought pains him...HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Last edited:

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
Speaking of Brother Collins and his mother, this is how you handle your child going to a rival school. In the pic below is former Texas Tech great James Gray. His son just signed to play at Texas. Now..Mr. Gray already went far and beyond to put on the burnt orange, but asking him to "hook 'em"? Well...that might have been just a little too much. As you can see, the very thought pains him...HAHAHAHAAHAHA
But Mr Gray wasn't losing a car in the deal. :)

Yes, that is how you handle something like that if you have any class or care about what your child wants and not what will benefit you the most.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Speaking of Brother Collins and his mother, this is how you handle your child going to a rival school. In the pic below is former Texas Tech great James Gray. His son (Jonathan Gray...#1 RB in the country) just signed to play at Texas. Now..Mr. Gray already went far and beyond to put on the burnt orange, but asking him to "hook 'em"? Well...that might have been just a little too much. As you can see, the very thought pains him...HAHAHAHAAHAHA

LOL...that is awesome and exactly how it should be handled.

TCBamafan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 23, 2009
Glad we got Drake in since we lost Taylor when still can bring in 2 solid RBs
Don't think we "lost" Taylor - we just didn't have room for him. Same with Gladney - can't waste a spot with someone likely headed to JUCO when you're in a numbers crunch. Anyone think we could have made a bigger push for Davis if we hadn't already been full?

TCBamafan

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 23, 2009
BTW, I saw the interview with Saban on ESPNU this morning and knew it was going to be a good day when I saw the smile on his face. He looked positively giddy. Maybe Mrs. Saban gave him an extra Little Debbie this morning since it was NSD! :) Seriously, he didn't seem to be worried about anything.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
BTW, I saw the interview with Saban on ESPNU this morning and knew it was going to be a good day when I saw the smile on his face. He looked positively giddy. Maybe Mrs. Saban gave him an extra Little Debbie this morning since it was NSD! :) Seriously, he didn't seem to be worried about anything.
Yeah...my day seems to be quite a bit brighter when Mrs. Mack gives me an extra Little Debbie in the morning.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.