***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated)

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
So, the only one we lost that we weren't expecting was Darius Philon? Justin Taylor to Kentucky. Gladney to Texas Tech. Do we have a final conclusion on Philon?

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007
forgot today is a work day...now brain is fried from information overload...tidefans, bamscam, espn online and on tv not to mention other sites...now wont get any work done...good thing i work from home and boss lives in another state

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
forgot today is a work day...now brain is fried from information overload...tidefans, bamscam, espn online and on tv not to mention other sites...now wont get any work done...good thing i work from home and boss lives in another state
Yep; not my most productive day at work, but idc b/c Bama finished with a great class and there are plenty of more work days to catch up.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
CG and JW maybe?
More than likely JW. If he doesn't come (which I don't expect him to) I'd assume it will go to Philon.

They interviewed JW before his game today and he was still firm to F$U.

They just said on ESPN they expect to release everything at 4PM today as far as names. Very very very nice class! What is scary is it now seems 2013 is going to be our best class ever. I know I said that about this class before the additions to Kirven and Tomlinson, but '13 is flat out scary so far and we got a ways to go at that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.