***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated) - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122

Re: ***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated)

thanks for the responses, guys. i know why the NCAA did it. I guess what I should have said was I HATE that thought process.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by nx4bama View Post
    thanks for the responses, guys. i know why the NCAA did it. I guess what I should have said was I HATE that thought process.
    I think that some of the problems that they try to fix are great, but the problem is theres no one solution to solve it, for the kids or for the schools.

BamaNation All-American

what an amazing recruting class...and we're already off and running on 2013....

Usually when a school has a couple top classes in a row, the top recruuits tend to shy away due to the depth. Saban just keeps on getting them to come...5 straight years of top recruiting classes, and counting.

I...am...in...awe...

BamaNation Second Team

this is really unbelievable....saban is a machine. second greatest college coach of all time.....behind the bear of course.

BamaNation All-American WylieTexasTider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonChuck View Post
    If they are that low after getting DGB, the rest of their class must be pretty thin.
    Rest of the class all 2/3 star players. Even their recent teams that were top 10-15 teams had primarily 3 star talent out of HS. Pinkle, when not getting lit, does a lot with less talent than most. Now being in the SEC he is going to have trouble being much more than a 8-4/9-3 coach.
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

Football and Basketball Moderator

Excluding the 2007 class that Saban entered late in the game, only one class has not been considered the best class in the nation by some service (2010).

The 2010 does seem to like it will have a fair amount of attrition and guys who may get stuck in the depth chart. Some in that class are going to be getting their first honest crack at contributing with the 2008 class moving on and 2009's early entries.

BamaNation All-American

http://video.tuscaloosanews.com/video/1428296247001

Here's a link to the new player interviews. They were all very impressive. Couldn't help but notice that there isn't one for Belue don't know what that means he could be sick or something or it could be something else.

BamaNation Third Team RollTide66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    Alabama Class of 2012

Mack's note:
    Invited walk-on list so far: Mt. Brook (AL) QB Edward Aldag, Hoover ATH Caleb Sims, ACA WR Parker Barineau and Arizona OL Alex Dickman
    Do you know any additional info about others?
    1 Nov 25, 2011 According to Coach Estep at Westminster Academy(FL), senior WR Josh Orsino has been recruited as a preferred.walk-on at Alabama.
    2 Briarwood Christian's Tim Crenshaw passes up offers to walk-on at Bama

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by WylieTexasTider View Post
    ESPN, Rivals, 247 Sports all have BAMA #1, Scout has BAMA #2 (TX #1)**other sites have TX 2, 3, 3. AU 11, 13, 17, 17 depending on site. LSU 6, 11, 12, 16 depending on site. UF 3, 4, 4, 5 depending on site. UGA 5, 6, 12, 19 depending on site. aTm 13, 13, 14, 17 depending on site. Vandy 25, 28, 43, 49 depending on site. UT 17, 18, 22, 25 depending on site. Arky 21, 26, 35 and unranked depending on site. Missou 30, 34, 34, and unranked
    I expected more from LSU, but the biggest surprise is Arkansas. If they keep having classes like that, they will have a hard time hanging on to third in the west, especially if aTm's class lives up to its ranking. Petrino will have to coach their butts off to stay ahead of the schools from Miss and West Ga.

BamaNation All-SEC dadleyblane5's Avatar

Woohoo...Looky at those studs!

BamaNation All-SEC dadleyblane5's Avatar

Landon Collins....YAY!