***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated)

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I suppose it has already been discussed that Justin Taylor signed with Kentucky. I think it is a good move. Hate we lost him. Does anyone feel like we will lose any other commits? i feel Gladney will probably be a Juco prospect and not sign. With KK and Dalvin Thomlinson, will we have another grayshirt?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Griffith is in...

Collins, Greene, Jones, Lake, Philon and Tomlinson appear to be those committed we are waiting on...

Greene, Jones, Tomlinson are the ones I can't wait to see posted...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
High schools have ceremonies for their athletes. He's probably having to wait for that pomp and circumstance.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
DBG signed with Mizzou! While I wish we had a huge signing day surprise, glad he is not going to Arky! He could be down right scary in that offense!

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
Greene, Jones, Tomlinson are the ones I can't wait to see posted...Gotta Add the obvious to those 3, Collins.. those 4 are who I am waiting on, mainly just like the rest of us COLLINS, i can't stand the drama... but, it is recruiting

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Anyone find it odd we only have six commits from Alabama this year? 7 if you count Belue.

Was it a weak year in the state?

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Anyone find it odd we only have six commits from Alabama this year? 7 if you count Belue.

Was it a weak year in the state?
I dont think it was a weak year instate...a few decided on other schools, and we were in the mix for several great out of state players...kinda works that way in some years...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Makes sense. Fortunately we have the coach where we can afford missing on a few in-state guys because he'll recruit the region and selective national prospects well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.