***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated)

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
What jumps out at me is when you watch the board live, the players' team logo is next to their names. I don't see one original logo. LOL. They're all ripoffs from NFL teams or college teams.
I figured those were the high schools of the players. But one looked exactly like the GT Yellow Jacket and then I looked at the others and they were as you say. They should all be our "A" logo since they are now a part of our team (even if not enrolled yet).

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I figured those were the high schools of the players. But one looked exactly like the GT Yellow Jacket and then I looked at the others and they were as you say. They should all be our "A" logo since they are now a part of our team (even if not enrolled yet).
It's a good idea to give the high schools a little love.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
So are we planning on taking 27? RollTide.com has 26 spots on their board with 4 remaining spots. Collins, Jones, Philon and Greene are still out there with Philon supposedly having signed.
Philon's LOI is not in yet. So, it is a bit disconcerting that we have 26 spots up there.

It's a good idea to give the high schools a little love.
Pipelines are never a bad thing

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Obviously somebody is not going to get listed or sign somewhere else. Isn't Philon suppose to be an academic casualty. He may not be sending in a true LOI but a contract of sorts like discussed with Justin Taylor.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Obviously somebody is not going to get listed or sign somewhere else. Isn't Philon suppose to be an academic casualty. He may not be sending in a true LOI but a contract of sorts like discussed with Justin Taylor.
not to my knowledge, but the rumor of a greyshirt was started last night....

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Texas is likely to pass us in the rankings but it will come at the expense of our divisional rival, LSU, losing Toshiro Davis.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Texas is likely to pass us in the rankings but it will come at the expense of our divisional rival, LSU, losing Toshiro Davis.
No worries. Our class is sick. Let Mack Brown squander even more talent, we'll win with our guys.

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
I would say that is worth it. Does it really matter if we are ranked #1 or #2 in the recruiting rankings? What matters is the final coaches poll. Also, we know that Mack Brown will continue to waste that talent anyway.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I believe we're starting to see the beginning of the end of LSU's time in the big boy club of elite programs. It was posted on an LSU site that when asked why he (Davis) switched he said it just seemed a lot of their players weren't happy down there. But then it was argued that he was shying away from competition due to another player signing that he would have to compete against. But I expect next signing day aTm will be picking some recruits from them as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.