***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Did we ever actually get any confirmation on that? I always thought it was "folk," and it sounded like he said "folk" at the Championship celebration.
From the link above it sounds like he said "Fo" referring to Mark Barron #4. We used to address each other this way when I played sports. It was very common for a teammate to simply refer to me as "9". Which was my jersey number. So I'd guess he said "Fo" or "4".

Edit: Or maybe not...

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
for clarification sake, I think Tomlinson and Greene are both in, but they are either 1) waiting to announce it or 2) they had to re-send the LOI.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
yes, Upshaw confirmed that.
Actually at the senior bowl interview I saw he made it sound like it was four because he was handing it to Barron. He actually said it is becoming annoying because everyone he sees says it to him. I think at that point he was so excited he just wanted to get the interview over and was just going off pure emotion.

Goldman spurned Aub another win haha.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Actually at the senior bowl interview I saw he made it sound like it was four because he was handing it to Barron. He actually said it is becoming annoying because everyone he sees says it to him. I think at that point he was so excited he just wanted to get the interview over and was just going off pure emotion.

Goldman spurned Aub another win haha.
But it was priceless and now lives forever in Bama history that will be repeated LONG after Upshaw and the rest of are gone from this earth.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
From the link above it sounds like he said "Fo" referring to Mark Barron #4. We used to address each other this way when I played sports. It was very common for a teammate to simply refer to me as "9". Which was my jersey number. So I'd guess he said "Fo" or "4".

Edit: Or maybe not...
When he passed it to Hightower, he just sang "Touch dat thang." He didn't say a number. Initially I thought he said folk, but after rewatching it again I think it was fo or 4.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Great to see Ragland's LOI!!! Did I see that JaQuay Williams decommitted from Auburn and signed with Georgia... ouch
Saw on AU site JaQuay signed LOI with AU. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then... Saw some idiot on a Barn site say Zeke Pike is the #1 QB in the nation and best in years...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Hayes is in!

Collins, Freitag, Greene, Griffith, Hill, Jones, Lake, Philon and Tomlinson appear to be those committed we are waiting on...

Collins, Greene, Jones, Tomlinson and Griffith are the ones I can't wait to see posted...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.