***ALABAMA Faxed LOIs Received Thread*** (continously updated)

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Just go to rolltide.com and the video should be on the right....you can leave it there or click below it to make it full page.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Well if Nick Saban is his future coach I would "assume" that means he comes to UA unless Les Miles loses his job and Saban goes back to LSU. Crap!!! Just sign the LOI

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I am not one to add drama, but did you notice that the "big board" only has 7 more spots but we have 8 more we are waiting on?

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Well if Nick Saban is his future coach I would "assume" that means he comes to UA unless Les Miles loses his job and Saban goes back to LSU. Crap!!! Just sign the LOI

Thats my feelings...too much drama with this one...just want that letter faxed in, not a tweet saying who his coach will be...

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
ESPN has Tomlinson as commited as of today.. I have been away for a minute but is this old news. I thought the 2 surprises today were possibly Kirven and Tomlinson, espn has both on them committed..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.