2013 Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalbamafan

1st Team
Aug 14, 2007
Re: 2013 OL

I live in atlanta and i have seen RN play. He can play anywhere he dam well wants. He's that good.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Since OL seems to be one of the biggest needs jam, do you think we can land one of the top OL guys like Tunsil, LTT or Bosch given distance on two of them and not sure how Tunsil feels about UA compared to the in-state schools for him?
Yes we are in the top 5 for all of those guys and in the top 2 for ltt.

JBAMMER334

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 23, 2012
Prattville, Al
Re: 2013 ath

Wont get Austin Golson...0% chance, know the kid personally and he is ANTI alabama. If he were to switch itd be to the barn so hes better off at fsu

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks for the list. QB and OL will be a priority. Since we added 2 JUCO corners, I'm sure we'll get into some more DBs again as well.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

Any news coming out on Nkemdiche? Last I read on this site, he was committing soon but I haven't really heard a peep about his recruiting since the Junior Day. Did he enjoy it?

Jan 10, 2003
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
James Quick out of Trinity in Louisville is being recruited and offered by all the big name schools. They won part of the High school NCs (5) last season and this school has 5/6 D-1 players. James has an offer from Bama but Ryan White a DB needs to be looked at also.

This school beat 3 teams from Ohio and 3 from Tennessee. Beat all teams from Kentucky including my sons team. All schools from outside Kentucky were power football schools.

The scores were mostly from the running clock since the spread was so huge. They also return the QB/RB from this team and they are the other D-1 kids. So everything I wrote about they were Juniors.

Jan 10, 2003
Louisville, Kentucky, USA
what schools from Ohio did they play? I may beable to offer insight...
Here is there out of state teams, and they play all the same again but like we do, play them on the road/home from 2011.

Cincy X

Cathedral (Might be an Indy team)

Moeller

Elder (snaped a huge home field winning streak and beat them bad)

MBA

Brentwood Academy.

4 teams from Jefferson County, all running clock wins.

Now, the reason they played 6 out of state teams, the 4 from Jefferson were in their District and were forced to play them, no other Kentucky school was forced to play them and chose not to.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Question: Which QB has the better skills IYO Max Browne or Christian Hackenburg?
I'm very impressed with what I've seen from Browne. His release looks a little rushed on some instances but he's very accurate, even when rushed. Some sites compare him to Peyton Manning and I think at the age and level of talent he's at right now that's not very far off.

Christian Hackenberg is a very good high school QB and will be a good one in college too. I just give the nod to Browne atm

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
In the McCray thread, there's some talk from posters of saying we take Browne and McCray. Is that just hopeful/wishful thinking or are we taking 2 QBs?

By the time this class gets on campus, the QB depth chart would look like this (assuming no early departures):

AJ - RS Senior
Sims - RS Junior
Ely - RS Sophomore
Morris - RS Freshman OR Sophomore (depends on this season, presumably he'll redshirt)

If the QB(s) we take redshirt, he (they) will have time to compete for a job with Ely and Morris.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
I think we take 2 QBs. I think Browne would be top choice, with Ramsey(UGA Commit), McCrary, and Hackenburg in that order. Now that is also based on how I have seen them ranked in the class. McCrary is the only one I have seen listed as a dual threat, the other 3 are prostyle. I would like to add Browne and McCrary to have both styles. But that is just my opinion.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just added a menu link to this thread in the RECRUITING menu tab dropdown at the top of the page.
Just curious since he used to a thread like this, where's CS? He's been gone for a few months now. Or what about Jim Morris with the Pro talk?

RM80

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 24, 2011
Anniston, AL

i tell u one thing. Schools better take note of Carl Lawson. That kid is going to be a beast for somebody. All the sites have him way underrated.
this kid has a high motor. they talked about how impressive he was during the week of Goergia junior allstars practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.