2013 Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Jon Allen is a quick DE. Not sure where he would fit in UA's defense, prolly Jack LB. Hopefully we can continue the trend with VA recruits and get Allen and Fuller

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
MacKensie Alexander decommited from Tennessee, he has an offer from Bama.
I doubt he ends up at UA. Most knew he would decommit from UT and actually were surprised he ever commited to them in the first because I believe he never has been to UT. But it also appears that he and his brother may be a package deal and I doubt with our limited numbers we would take both.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
Most people thought he committed to UT to get exposure from other schools that weren't playing him much attention early on. I think UA will go strong for him but not sure how close we are to the top of his list. We are probably top 5 though

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Didn't want to start a new thread but Jonathan Allen got bumped up to a 5 star the other day and number 10 Overall on 247 sports. That means the #1,2,&10 players in the country have bama as heavy favorites or are already committed. This could be the recruiting class all others are compared to if things continue the way they are.

Last edited:

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
I'm really hoping Allen commits to UA sooner than later b/c his stock is going to go through the roof bigger than it already has. He's incredible and I think if we land Allen, Nkemdiche and Bosa then UA can keep Nkemdiche on the DL and move Allen to Jack. Allen seems like the perfect Jack LB prototype and Nkemdiche can play just about any position. Allen's speed and size would kill in the LB core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.