Link: Kevin Murray interview on Alec Morris

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL
He sounds like he know what he is talking about but dont forget that Alec is "his kid".
This. But he still has to have a lot of confidence in Morris to say some of the things he did. The best thing I heard in that whole interview was that he works him from under center most of the time.

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Great audio... Some very interesting info about conversations between the Morris family and coach Saban..

So what do you know... we weren't even recruiting JW late in the process when most of us were sitting there on NDS watching to see if he flipped to us..

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Thanks for posting that link. That was a very interesting interview that provided a lot of information on Morris and the recruiting process for him.

I'm looking forward to see Morris after a year in the program. His videos look impressive.

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
I'll say one thing. This guy calls it like he sees it. Says that Cam Newton was bought, and even called him Scam at one time. He told the truth about that, so I'm assuming he's telling the truth about Morris. He's kinda gotten me pumped about this kid.

I loved the way he talked about Saban's process in recruiting, and said that Bama is the best football program in the world.

Last edited:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really good stuff...

Disturbing that the same guy (Legend) that calls and buffoons it up on Finebaum everyday is being passed off as a reputable radio host though.

Not knocking his hustle, though. If I had my way, I'd dump my day job for a gig on sports talk radio: for the same salary, of course.

Eshad

3rd Team
Jun 20, 2007
Really good stuff...

Disturbing that the same guy (Legend) that calls and buffoons it up on Finebaum everyday is being passed off as a reputable radio host though.
this. Good info. I thought the Legend character was embarrassing actually.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I thought this was good insight and coaches know these players better than fans or recruiting services. By looking at his film right after he committed, I was surprised he wasn't higher in the recruiting services. Prob UA's hidden gem. He reminds me of Jeff Driskel who went to UF last year without as much mobility. Maybe Gary Hollingsworth with more mobility.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.