DE / ATH Robert Nkemdiche decommits from Clemson

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA
Re: DE / ATH Robert Nkemdiche Updates

They've been saying that for awhile since his brother went there. Really, they have very little - if any - chance.
I know OM doesn't have talent like RN but they do have some hyped talent (Massie) and this draft can tell RN what the NFL think of OM preparing players for the next level.

RM80

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 24, 2011
Anniston, AL

he is going to Bama, all of this stuff if just for build up until his announcement. dont buy into anything said in the media regarding these other schools

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

he is going to Bama, all of this stuff if just for build up until his announcement. dont buy into anything said in the media regarding these other schools
IF this is true, then why did he say this past week he is going to delay his decision? Is this part of a grand scheme to keep UGA devoting resources to trying to sway him? I'm starting to get a little nervous on this one.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

IF this is true, then why did he say this past week he is going to delay his decision? Is this part of a grand scheme to keep UGA devoting resources to trying to sway him? I'm starting to get a little nervous on this one.
if you are referring to him not announcing in May, we all knew that was likely not going to happened. and even if he did, it won't stop the circus atmosphere surrounding his recruitment. now if you are speaking of delaying after NSD, that's news to me.

BET warned us along with many credible and reliable posters on this forum that if you can't stomach the games and all the media innuendos on RN, step away from his recruitment. its going to be a loooooooooonnngg process. RN is having fun and hooking his buddies up with D1 offers. IMO, RN he is heading to TTown when its all said and done.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

Nkem problem with announcing early is he also made a prior agreement with ESPN to do the same circus they did with Clowney. It appears that ESPN will try and do this each year to get their recruiting service better ratings.

I have seen nothing at this point to suggest from him that UA will not land him or that another school is gaining ground. The only time you even here another school mentioned is when one of his team mates is being recruited. LSU and Clemson both were way up there after he visited with D Kamara and neither one gave him a firm offer and now you here very little about either program.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Nkem problem with announcing early is he also made a prior agreement with ESPN to do the same circus they did with Clowney. It appears that ESPN will try and do this each year to get their recruiting service better ratings.

I have seen nothing at this point to suggest from him that UA will not land him or that another school is gaining ground. The only time you even here another school mentioned is when one of his team mates is being recruited. LSU and Clemson both were way up there after he visited with D Kamara and neither one gave him a firm offer and now you here very little about either program.
So what does RN get out of it?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.