Santorum: Satan is working on the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
As I said originally, IF YOU BELIEVE IN MY VERSION OF SATAN, it makes perfect sense. IF Satan is the supernatural being that he is alleged to be, and he has control of an army of Demons, it seems only logical that he could orchestrate something akin to Paul Harvey's description. If you cannot see that, I'm not sure what else to tell you.

On the other hand, if you DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR IS A SATAN, then I can completely understand why you would believe this is trite and simplistic.

If you fall into the second category above, then I'm not really sure why you felt the need to comment on my post.... except to cause a fuss. Thanks, and have a nice day.
fixed it for you.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
It simply wouldn't be the "Non-Sports Board" thing to do to simply not comment on something we did not believe in. It's more fun and self rewarding to disagree in condenscending witty remarks, using pics to drive the point home even more and then topping it off with a hilarious gif to put the cherry on top. Once you realize it ain't personal it's quite hilarious. :biggrin:

Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.
Tommy Johnson: I had to be up at that there crossroads last midnight, to sell my soul to the devil.

Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, ain't it a small world, spiritually speaking. Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved. I guess I'm the only one that remains unaffiliated.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
don't try to hijack the thread. the important question for today is are you for or against Satan and his army of lesser imps and demons
A good starting point would be do "you" believe there is a spiritual realm that is in this world that we cannot see influencing people through physical things? Deep subject matter but I believe a good question nonetheless.

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
fixed it for you.
I'm struggling to find any other "versions" of Satan....

And, assuming you can find other "versions" of Satan, let's assume for the purpose of this thread that the Satan we are referring to is the same Satan mentioned in the link provided in the post that started THIS THREAD.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'm struggling to find any other "versions" of Satan....

And, assuming you can find other "versions" of Satan, let's assume for the purpose of this thread that the Satan we are referring to is the same Satan mentioned in the link provided in the post that start THIS THREAD.
the satan mentioned in the post attributed to paul harvey is nothing but a simplistic fixture of "bad" upon which to blame everything you don't like about the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.