Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Icky creepy - people who pick their nose in public
scary creepy - people who stare for longer than 5 - 10 seconds

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Very large women in spandex as well as very large hairy men in muscle shirts. Do not post the lady in the Bama tight suit and mask either, I will have night terrors again. :cool:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yeah....but you'ld still hit it. ;)
Not if I saw that, I wouldn't...can only imagine what other types of hygiene she "handles" in public...or maybe not at all.
What I don't know won't hurt me, but what I see I can't forget...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Turn the lights out and two' would be dancin' on it like he wuz in a MJ "Beat It" video. ;)
as I said, what I don't know can't hurt me...and I used to do some of my best work in the dark...:cool:
There was a girl I met many, many moons ago (she was the hottest girl in the joint, and I still don't know why she went home with me...I'm lyin' yeah, I do :)), and when we got to her place and started gettin' busy, at a point in the proceedings (I can't relate on here for fear of permanent Siberian exile) something came to my, uh, "attention" that, well, made me gag and I couldn't get past it. (I will relate the lurid details via pm only, for the pervs interested)
saw her in that club several times in the following months, and couldn't even speak to her.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Eyes being cut, or otherwise damaged.

I can look at the goriest stuff, but if an eye is involved I feel like puking.
I'm with you on that, one.

I used to date a girl who was completely grossed out whenever she heard the words "moist" or "wound". They didn't have to be used together (God forbid!) and the context made no difference. You could say, "I checked the clothes in the dryer, but they were still moist." It'd make her gag. Weird.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
as I said, what I don't know can't hurt me...and I used to do some of my best work in the dark...:cool:
There was a girl I met many, many moons ago (she was the hottest girl in the joint, and I still don't know why she went home with me...I'm lyin' yeah, I do :)), and when we got to her place and started gettin' busy, at a point in the proceedings (I can't relate on here for fear of permanent Siberian exile) something came to my, uh, "attention" that, well, made me gag and I couldn't get past it. (I will relate the lurid details via pm only, for the pervs interested)
saw her in that club several times in the following months, and couldn't even speak to her.
Been flashin' them fold out pictures of your junk again? :eek:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.