interesting Tide article I found

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Welcome to the board tbg! Family friendly, and no trash/smack talk. Check out the FAQ in the black toolbar above, for do's and don'ts. I use Chucks' site regularly in Bama Latest News.....all though they lean heavily on the ACC.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Welcome to the board tbg! Family friendly, and no trash/smack talk. Check out the FAQ in the black toolbar above, for do's and don'ts. I use Chucks' site regularly in Bama Latest News.....all though they lean heavily on the ACC.
No teaser title's either btw...

teddyballgame

Feb 22, 2012
Twitter: @bryanpowers14
thanks, guys. and thanks, mod. i read the rules. pretty standard and abidable.

yeah, Chuck's site is pretty good and seems to be getting better. i didnt know how many of you outside the atlanta area have been turned on to it before. his radio show is the shizzle.

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I noticed the linked article was written by Bryan Powers in Huntsville. I bring that up because I am not a Chuck Oliver fan. *U homer and *U grad, I believe and has taken a few shots at Bama. When the HBO series came on about the *U players admitting to being paid, it was Oliver who went on ATL radio to claim the series would show that Chris Keys and Tyrone Prothro would admit to being paid. Not only did that not happen on the HBO special, but both former players came out publicly to say they were never paid while at Bama. I have yet to hear a retraction from ole Chuckie. Not bashing the OP, just making sure we all know who Chuck Oliver really is.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
I noticed the linked article was written by Bryan Powers in Huntsville. I bring that up because I am not a Chuck Oliver fan. *U homer and *U grad, I believe and has taken a few shots at Bama. When the HBO series came on about the *U players admitting to being paid, it was Oliver who went on ATL radio to claim the series would show that Chris Keys and Tyrone Prothro would admit to being paid. Not only did that not happen on the HBO special, but both former players came out publicly to say they were never paid while at Bama. I have yet to hear a retraction from ole Chuckie. Not bashing the OP, just making sure we all know who Chuck Oliver really is.
I didn't know that......I'm very picky about what I use from that site.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
First three words of the article are misued. "In lieu of". I think he means "In light of". Probably a good article. I'll keep reading... just got off to a bad start. :)

3 tide tats

1st Team
Apr 3, 2006
Lee "freakin" County!!!
My favorite is #10! A lot of people forgot without Shula there is no drive for "the kick" and much much more. Mike Shula is Alabama always will be. It made me more mad than words can explain when people were dogging him. I for one appreciate him for what he did and will always be one of my favorites if not my favorite BAMA man of all time!!!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My favorite is #10! A lot of people forgot without Shula there is no drive for "the kick" and much much more. Mike Shula is Alabama always will be. It made me more mad than words can explain when people were dogging him. I for one appreciate him for what he did and will always be one of my favorites if not my favorite BAMA man of all time!!!
Then just keep dogging the people who know what went on in that sick regime. BTW, reply to this post only by PM...

teddyballgame

Feb 22, 2012
Twitter: @bryanpowers14
guys, i'm glad you liked it - for the most part at least - as i'm the one who wrote it. didn't want to say so at first, as i DID NOT read all the posting rules before posting and wasnt sure if posting links to other sites was frowned upon or not (sorry mod).

nonetheless, i do plan on hanging out here as much as i can and love the site - the "latest bama news" thread is one of the best ive ever seen on any mb.

if you like, i'll let you know when i post new Bama articles. i'm Chuck's new Tide/SEC contributor hope by being here i can both spread word of the site and get more Tide news and info than i can living in Atlanta. i have season tix and have for some time now, but the level of Tide coverage we get here sux rocks.

thanks again for having me.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.