I think the POTUS is a racist.

CrimsonPhoenix

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2006
Cullman, Alabama
Originally Posted by CrimsonPhoenix
I think POTUS is only a racist when it comes to music preferences. Blues, Soul and Rap singers seem to entertain at the White House more often than other musicians.

wait what? If you are saying he's racist because of his music tastes.. I'm not sure what to take of that I like most of the above and I'm not a black man. If you are saying he only invites the black performers of this music it still doesn't make sense. The majority of this type of music is performed by black artists. I mean if he was into country and only invited Charlie Pride over and over without ever having anyone else maybe.
I should have included a laughing face on that post. I was really only kidding. Seriously though, I rarely think of the President as a black man (or any race) until I read about the music parties at the White house or see the video clips of them. He definitely loosens up and gets with it.

I like blues and soul music also....was brought up with the Howling Wolf and Muddy Waters, Bobby Blue Bland, etc...but I never could get the moves right or lose myself in the music like President Obama can. Anyway, you are right....It is just his music tastes not racism.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
Originally Posted by CrimsonPhoenix
I think POTUS is only a racist when it comes to music preferences. Blues, Soul and Rap singers seem to entertain at the White House more often than other musicians.

I should have included a laughing face on that post. I was really only kidding. Seriously though, I rarely think of the President as a black man (or any race) until I read about the music parties at the White house or see the video clips of them. He definitely loosens up and gets with it.

I like blues and soul music also....was brought up with the Howling Wolf and Muddy Waters, Bobby Blue Bland, etc...but I never could get the moves right or lose myself in the music like President Obama can. Anyway, you are right....It is just his music tastes not racism.

Have any of you guys ever heard of Lil Jimmy Reid? not a huge name of course lol .. I agree my body won't do what my brain thinks it should be able to LOL

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
You'll wear it until tomorrow morning, and you'll like it, mister! ;)

You do the crime. You do the time.
i seem to recall having to literally beg to get my avatar changed after a week. and that was only bc we were playing the barn that week and i couldnt bear to see it.

I must admit I haven't come over here in quiet some time until very recently and the way threads get derailed over here is hilarious.. soul food!
my official position on threadjacks, especially involving ones i started is, fair game. we all need more laughs in this day and age so have at it..... as long as no one suggests i click on nekkid fat girl links again.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Another one bites the dust.

That avie is really nasty. I don't know why folks do that to themselves. :(
I think it is time for yall to come with one that is even worse.
Lord and I hope it's soon....that barn avatar is showing up almost daily and my bowels are stopping up. Please someone send the mods another one, like maybe a photoshopped cover of the GD's Europe '72 album. Just a thought.....:biggrin:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.