I think the POTUS is a racist.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Re: ROTUS Gives Another Speech

especially when you create it out of whole cloth
Well, let's do a little check then, shall we?

Is Barry a liar? A fraud? A promoter of class warfare? A promotor of economic theft? Yes on all accounts.

The only ones who make up things out of whole cloth are his slavish supporters, like you.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Is Barry a liar? A fraud? A promoter of class warfare? A promotor of economic theft? Yes on all accounts.

The only ones who make up things out of whole cloth are his slavish supporters, like you.
so he's a slave holder too. between that and being named barry, i knew there was a reason i liked him.

yes on all accounts could fit for Raygun as well as every other president we've had. but i keep having to remind myself that everything changed on Jan. 20, 2009.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001

hahaha! Let's recap:

especially when you create it out of whole cloth

....yes on all accounts could fit ... as well as every other president we've had.
Glad you admit that I spoke the truth.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Barry is a swine? Ok. And "adapting" means carrying his water to champion every lie? Ok. If that's the way you roll. ;)
i was worried that putting the decoder rings in the bags of cheetos would get them out to folks who would figure it all out. they didn't listen to me, but i told em. we are going to have to go back to the drawing board if we are going to get those fema camps anywhere close to capacity. :)

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

You never disappoint on the same tired, unfounded, old dog whistle arguments.:rolleyes:

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN

You never disappoint on the same tired, unfounded, old dog whistle arguments.:rolleyes:
Calling him a promoter of class warfare is unfounded?
Do you recall that a few years ago, TV interviewer Charles Gibson pointed out to candidate Barack Obama that raising capital gains tax rates had on a number of occasions led to less capital gains tax revenue being collected — and, conversely, lowering the capital gains tax rates had on other occasions increased the amount of capital gains revenue collected by the government? Obama readily admitted that. But he said that "fairness" justified a higher tax rate on "the rich."

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001

bwahahahaha! How many times have you written that the "haves" should pay more because "that's where the money is"? You believe in class warfare so much that you can't even define the term anymore. You are very useful to the PTBs, comrade.

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

I don't think Obama is a racist, but I do think some of those surrounding him are.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Calling him a promoter of class warfare is unfounded?
Do you recall that a few years ago, TV interviewer Charles Gibson pointed out to candidate Barack Obama that raising capital gains tax rates had on a number of occasions led to less capital gains tax revenue being collected — and, conversely, lowering the capital gains tax rates had on other occasions increased the amount of capital gains revenue collected by the government? Obama readily admitted that. But he said that "fairness" justified a higher tax rate on "the rich."
that idea has been around a long time.

The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities; that is, in proportion to the revenue which they respectively enjoy under the protection of the state.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

bwahahahaha! How many times have you written that the "haves" should pay more because "that's where the money is"? You believe in class warfare so much that you can't even define the term anymore. You are very useful to the PTBs, comrade.
Sorry to confuse you with logic. That is not class warfare, its common sense. As long as we continue to spend the money, we should at least attempt to pay for it. I understand if you dont want to spend it in the first place but that is not where we are today.
Any actual class warfare is over and the middle class was defeated years ago and the 1%ers were obviously victorious.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001

Sorry to confuse you with logic. That is not class warfare, its common sense.
"Logic" and "common sense" would be two more concepts about which you are clueless. The bottom 47% pay nothing in federal income taxes. The top few percent pay the lion's share. We have billions of dollars being redistributed every year. And Barry keeps demonizing success. And you say that's not class warfare? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

So lovely to see the personal insults starting to fly. :rolleyes:

How many more months until the election?

BTW, I'm changing the title. Discuss what you please within the body of your posts, but at least have clear titles so we know what you're talking about. Thanks.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

in defense of the title, he gives a speech that encourages the use of churches to further his election (which last time i checked should result in the revocation of those church's tax exempt status- im sure holder will get right on that).
in the speech he also says that everyone must play by the same rules, which makes him a hypocrite.

so he is much much more than simply a racist. if i wanted to expound on just his racism i would have brought up the multiple other points which overtly show his bigoted nature. all that being said im fine with a title change- the most important thing is that we all get to laugh at the amazing mental gyrations the usual suspects use to defend this abomination of a president.

in defense of the title, he gives a speech that encourages the use of churches to further his election (which last time i checked should result in the revocation of those church's tax exempt status- im sure holder will get right on that).
in the speech he also says that everyone must play by the same rules, which makes him a hypocrite.

so he is much much more than simply a racist. if i wanted to expound on just his racism i would have brought up the multiple other points which overtly show his bigoted nature. all that being said im fine with a title change- the most important thing is that we all get to laugh at the amazing mental gyrations the usual suspects use to defend this abomination of a president.
Nah... I'm having a good laugh watching a lot of you get so worked up about him all the time. Highly entertaining.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

that idea has been around a long time.
The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities; that is, in proportion to the revenue which they respectively enjoy under the protection of the state.
Sounds like an argument against progressive taxation, and for everyone paying some.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.