Daytona Five Hunnert Just Started

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
The Saturday race turned into a demolition derby.

Oops - wreck already.

1st lap.

Danica Patrick already smacked around.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
I've never been able to find myself interested in Nascar to watch it .. watching a bunch grown men drive around in circles for hours on end. Now gimme some good old drag racing and I'm all over it.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Understand the left turn marathon isn't for everyone. But the wrecks and the hot tempers are awesome.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
We're watching. I enjoy these races even though I don't watch as much as I used to. Poor Danica. I had just finished telling my husband that she could consider it a "win" if she could finish on the lead lap without having wrecked. Shot that all to high heck on lap one. :)

My favorites are Tony Stewart and Happy Harvick. And, although I don't like his personality in the slightest, I have to admit that Kyle Busch is probably the best driver on the track.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
We're watching. I enjoy these races even though I don't watch as much as I used to. Poor Danica. I had just finished telling my husband that she could consider it a "win" if she could finish on the lead lap without having wrecked. Shot that all to high heck on lap one. :)

My favorites are Tony Stewart and Happy Harvick. And, although I don't like his personality in the slightest, I have to admit that Kyle Busch is probably the best driver on the track.
Aw hell admit it, you a closet Gordon fan.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Pretty sure he was "gettin some" married or not. I have been to enough of the races and you dang sure aint gotta be a driver or famous to be "gettin some" Wanting the some you could be gettin, now thats a different story.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I always heard Jeff played for the other team but I don't know.

He's always with hot wives and kids, so if true it's a heck of an act.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.