2013 OL Laremy Tunsil Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawgsfan1973

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 20, 2012
Not sure if you guys know who JC is, but some of his info is good and other stuff he fails miserably, but this info come from an interview regarding cmr's inhome this week after tunsil's ole miss visit:

According to JC Shurburtt interview UGA (Richt) went for in-home after he got back from Ole Miss. A family member and the gf were decked out in OM gear and he showed Richt her phone were she had tweeted "UGA is out, Hotty Toddy".

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
What's up with the meltdown material on this board today?Seriously it's every thread. Chill folks. We've been a distant second for tunail for a long while now and no one who follows it even thought we'd get him from uga. The ole miss is cheating stuff should go int the ole miss is cheating thread, believe it or not we have one of those on a board that doesn't allow rumors.
Perhaps you should inform Earle and RTO that this board does not allow rumors, since they've been saying the same damn thing.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Tunsil to OM is not our loss. It is UGAs. Anyone who has been following the recruiting section knows this. Maybe OM outworked UGA.
considering he didn't know where Ole miss was , who Freeze was, or what style of offense they ran until a week ago. Kinda shady. But I guess they did out pay him:rolleye2:

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Poke,

I don't think, at least not myself, that Bama fans are in meltdown mode about Tunsil. since we have Saban and I don't sweat about recruiting anymore on any prospect ever. It
is more about the OM recruiting class for 2013.

something is rotten in the state of Mississippi.
im just saying its in several of the threads, especially the liner thread earlier today.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Back on subject, UGA is in meltdown mode over Tunsil. They offered OT George Adeosun, who at this time last week had one FBS offer (UVA) and is comitted to William and Mary. They are scrambling to fill spots now it seems.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
This reminds me in many ways of the recruitment of Cyrus Kouandjo. Bama and other schools had been on him early and *U wasn't even mentioned. Then suddenly around late December/early January, *U is suddenly "in the mix". I understand kids change their mind, sometimes almost on a daily or hourly basis, but when you have a a sudden, 11th hour, zoom to the top, out of no where, change in front runner, you can't help but say "HMMMMMMM????".

Gonna be a lot of questions asked with this one as well.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
This reminds me in many ways of the recruitment of Cyrus Kouandjo. Bama and other schools had been on him early and *U wasn't even mentioned. Then suddenly around late December/early January, *U is suddenly "in the mix". I understand kids change their mind, sometimes almost on a daily or hourly basis, but when you have a a sudden, 11th hour, zoom to the top, out of no where, change in front runner, you can't help but say "HMMMMMMM????".

Gonna be a lot of questions asked with this one as well.

I look at it like this. When you are a 5 star caliber player, you can choose to go anywhere you want, now I'm not sure why that would be Ole Miss (don't they have some pretty girls over there :conf3:) but that's a lot of power for an 18/19 year old, and sometimes strange things happen.

Ole Miss is no doubt the surprise of this recruiting year, whatever's being given out there, is being gobbled up.

As we all know, it's not enough to just win the recruits on NSD. You need to coach them, feed them, and develop their talents and skills. We'll see in the years to come how well Hugh Freeze will do with the talent.

As far as "cheating", whose heard anything? Have there been any reports, allegations or anything? I'll reserve judgement for when I actually hear of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.