Tourney

TiderinNC

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 21, 1999
Raleigh, NC. USA
I'm officially getting pumped! It just hit me. I notice that Jim Nantz and Clark Kellogg will be the broadcasters. Two of the better ones I think. Hope like heck we get by Creighton. I live in Raleigh and would love to see us play UNC. First things first. Observations:

I'm surprised at how well Creighton rebounds defensively. We're going to need second chance points in this game. Green, Randolph, and Jacobs rebounding will be big.
My gut feeling is we are going to gave a much better offensive game than most are anticipating. Prediction - Lacey finds his range and scores big along with Green. I don't think Creighton can handle Green in the paint. He absolutely has to avoid careless fouls.

The defensive athleticism of Randolph, Cooper and possibly Hankerson will cause Creighton problems. We should create turnovers and score in transition.

The coaching match-up will be interesting. I believe we win this one.

RTR

TiderinNC

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 21, 1999
Raleigh, NC. USA
I couldn't get it to work. I went xfinity.com clicked "watch now" for a game and was prompted for a TruTV log on. This looks like Comcast which I don't have. Am I just slow, what's the deal? Thanks

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
How did the refs miss that goaltending call? Pathetic.
The Goaltending call was horrible.
They called a shooting foul on the Asheville kid when Christmas was over his back on a rebound?
The shot that hit the top of the backboard hit the wire and didn't call it at Syracuse got a gimme putback

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
How can the NCAA allow refs like these to call their Championship Tournament? Why are even watching these games when so many of them aren't determined by the players?

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
these three officials are the worst bunch I've ever seen. They have stolen this game with three horrible calls worth 5 pts to Syracuse.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I hate Syracuse. I hope KState beats them by 30.....

I can't begin to explain to anyone that didn't watch how BAD a game by the refs this was....

I do respect Reggie Miller and Len Elmore's openess about how bad it truly was.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
these three officials are the worst bunch I've ever seen. They have stolen this game with three horrible calls worth 5 pts to Syracuse.
At least 5 points.

2 from UNCA on the missed goal-tend
2 on the put back for Cuse after the ball was OB off the wiring
2 on the "shooting" foul against UNCA after the Cuse were actually over the back
2 for Cuse after the crappy Lane Violation call
2 more possible points after the horrible call with around a minute left. Refs called the ball OB against UNCA when it clearly hit the Cuse.

That's a 10 point swing off the top of my head. I really don't see how the NCAA can allow these refs to call another game this tournament.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.