More trouble @ ut? Say is ain't so!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's called "Karma"..Selling their souls to the NCAA in an effort to bring Bama down & having their cheating ways swept under the rug by Kramer..Is coming back around & biting them on their backsides now..I hope their football team becomes a regular homecoming patsy for schools like UAB & Memphis..

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
It's called "Karma"..Selling their souls to the NCAA in an effort to bring Bama down & having their cheating ways swept under the rug by Kramer..Is coming back around & biting them on their backsides now..I hope their football team becomes a regular homecoming patsy for schools like UAB & Memphis..
You know, I have never believed in Karma before, but a few more years of this and I might have to rethink that.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Tennessee has a couple more years of 'Humble Pie' to eat as penance for what they did to Alabama. Then... KARMA can take a chunk out of their backsides.

Nothing against CDD, but what goes around comes around......... :p_wink:

Last edited:

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
This wasn't unexpected by most people who watched what Kiffy recruited to Ucheat combined with what was already there. You bring in a bunch of thugs who may be talented but they are a cancer to the team.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
You know, I have never believed in Karma before, but a few more years of this and I might have to rethink that.
My PaPa always told me too treat others exactly how you wanna be treated..Because eventually "Karma" will come back around to ya(good or bad)..So I always treat folks as good as I can..Tennessee football has a few more bad "Karma" years heading their way after all those BS NCAA years we suffered through..

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Call it what you want to but I'm not cryin' over the situation in Knoxville right now.I just wish Fat Filling was in some way an employee of the athletic dept to reap some of what he "self-rightously" sowed.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
I think you are right BB, the whole Fulmer didn't recruit well and most of Kiffins best signees left or never made it to Knoxville left Dooley in a deep hole. Compound that with the attitudes of Rogers and Bray and it is a formula for losing control of a team. Most UT fans I know have resigned themselves to another losing season and there ain't much happiness on Rocky Top these days.
Sorry but, that couldn't make me any happier!

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
It couldn't happen to a better team. I imagine Thunder Thornton is chomping down anxiety pills by the dozen!! It's wonderful just listening to the sports talk shows here in Orangeland trying to explain/describe the 'team'.

As a Saban disciple I'm really surprised Dooley isn't a disciplinarian like his mentor. Discipline starts at the top and it's obviously MIA on Rocky Flop
Thunder has his own problems to deal with in this real estate cycle.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Haha, that's awesome if he's back. Anyone who can skip team meetings, blow off the coach's punishment and physically threaten the strength coach really ought to be given as many chances as needed to stay at ut!

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
I think you are right BB, the whole Fulmer didn't recruit well and most of Kiffins best signees left or never made it to Knoxville left Dooley in a deep hole. Compound that with the attitudes of Rogers and Bray and it is a formula for losing control of a team. Most UT fans I know have resigned themselves to another losing season and there ain't much happiness on Rocky Top these days.
Sweet justice. Karma is a ..... !

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
I'm still trying to get a reaction concept in my head of Coach Cochran being threatened. What with his communication skills and all.

TidePride50

3rd Team
Jan 16, 2010
Saw a blurb on Nashville TV last night, Dooley said it was being handled internally and Rogers had to do certain things to get back. Coach speak. Rogers is gone and IMO Dooley will be too after this season.
I wouldn't be so quick to judge. That's what the boogs say about CNS when he disciplines internally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
I'm still trying to get a reaction concept in my head of Coach Cochran being threatened. What with his communication skills and all.
thats one thing that i don't think any of us, as fans have to worry about. i am sure that character is as high on the list as ability is when it comes to who our staff recruits. i've noticed a few high profile recruits that Bama was going after very hard to begin with and by time signing day rolled around the staff wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft pole.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.