Bobby Petrino Hurt In Motorcycle Accident (and more!)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Not sure if it means anything, but the hogs boards are lit up with news that booby is apparently at the Broyles Athletic Center meeting with AD Long right now...

RTRFanatic

All-SEC
Aug 8, 2009
Not sure if it means anything, but the hogs boards are lit up with news that booby is apparently at the Broyles Athletic Center meeting with AD Long right now...
They have info up on their board now that says there is going to be a press conference by Jeff Long at 7:15 PM.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Smart is not going to leave Alabama in April to take over a team with one camp to install a scheme.

Nobody who values their career is going to take this job in April; maybe in December but not now.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
What a wild week. Who'd have imagined the way this story has developed in such a short time. Scandals usually drag out over months and years. This was a solid week start to finish.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Affair, err, cheating, err, infidelity, err, inappropriate relationship had been going on for some time, apparently:
Robbie Neiswanger ‏ @NWARobbie Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Have Bobby Petrino's cell phone records in hand. Finding frequent contact between the two parties dating back to September.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
A 2007 Road King with 1032 miles? Typical RUB...

The "HAWG WILD" is custom paint is terribly tacky, but I can't help but get a chuckle out it.

You would think someone with his money would have bought it back from the insurance company just to keep it from getting out on the market.
I'll bet she wasn't the only one he had on the payroll. He may not be as well off as it appeared.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
A 2007 Road King with 1032 miles? Typical RUB...

The "HAWG WILD" is custom paint is terribly tacky, but I can't help but get a chuckle out it.

You would think someone with his money would have bought it back from the insurance company just to keep it from getting out on the market.
I think the bike looks awful(before the wreck)..As much as Petrino makes(or made)..He should have went to Paul Jr from American Chopper to build him a Razorback theme bike..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.