Madden 2013 (vote for Cam!!!) - Page 2
Thanks Thanks:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Madden 2013 (vote for Cam!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    Did you even read what I posted? I meant this as a joke. I'm sorry y'all take such offense at this, because it was posted in no intent but good fun. And not even close to an Auburn fan for the record, which leads me to believe you didn't even read my post.

and WMack, consider it let go, as I said my original post was simply meant as humor. Sorry if it lead y'all to believe it was anything else.

and RTR91, If you think this is the most classless post you've seen all year, than I wonder what your definition of classless is. May have been classless, but I've certainly seen worse.

My apologies to those who I offended with this, because it certainly wasn't meant that way.
    U MAD?

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    Did you even read what I posted? I meant this as a joke. I'm sorry y'all take such offense at this, because it was posted in no intent but good fun. And not even close to an Auburn fan for the record, which leads me to believe you didn't even read my post.

and WMack, consider it let go, as I said my original post was simply meant as humor. Sorry if it lead y'all to believe it was anything else.

and RTR91, If you think this is the most classless post you've seen all year, than I wonder what your definition of classless is. May have been classless, but I've certainly seen worse.

My apologies to those who I offended with this, because it certainly wasn't meant that way.

lol..you got so offensive wondering whether i understood you were joking. did you think for a second whether i was?

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    For anyone that doesn't get it, being on front of the Madden cover is worse than the SI jinx. Everybody with the exception of Ray Lewis has had something to happen to them to where they're never the same again (Marshall Faulk, Eddie George, Mike Vick, Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb, and most recently Peyton Hillis). Although Lewis did break his leg the same year he was on the cover, he was able to regain some semblance of normalcy.

So..the point of this thread was to vote for Cam to get the cover in hopes of him having some sort of catastrophic event happen to him.

And I'll make this amendment to my previous post of "Let it go" with "Let's move on."
    Thank you for clarifying the Madden curse for those who didn't understand what I was saying, but I do want to amend one thing you said. I personally wish no harm on Cam Newton as a person, nor do I wish any catastrophic circumstances upon him. What I was referring to was more of the Vince Young circumstance in '08. He had a great rookie year, won the Madden cover, and was projected by most as a rising star of the future, but then he simply faded into oblivian. There were no serious injuries in his case, he just proved that he was a one-hit wonder. That was all I wish for with Cam, nothing more.

Now please, as you said "lets move on" This seriously didn't go in the direction that I was hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by G-VilleTider View Post
    U MAD?

Not mad at all, just a little perturbed at being called "classless" and a "barner". You can call me just about anything else, but those are two words that I never want affilliated with my name in any way, shape, or form. Anyways, I can't expound on this anymore than I have without possibly alienating a mod, so I'll stop now. Hopefully I won't be awarded an Auburn moniker because of this indescretion.

Roll Tide!!!

BamaNation All-SEC

Look at the pic you chose for your avatar? (is that whatcha call it, sry not up on all the lingo). I thought at least you would get it

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G-VilleTider View Post
    Look at the pic you chose for your avatar? (is that whatcha call it, sry not up on all the lingo). I thought at least you would get it
    Haha, fair enough. Honestly it's been so long since I posted that avatar that I forgot I had it.

BamaNation All-American RogueElephant's Avatar

Nope.
    Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

The avatar is my former assistant who I think of as my adopted daugther. She is smart, funny, likeable and a Acct & Finance grad of Fullerton and given the right guidance would light the world on fire. Just don't tell her I said that.