Madden 2013 (vote for Cam!!!)
Thanks Thanks:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar

Madden 2013 (vote for Cam!!!)

The cover for the next Madden is up for grabs right now. In the final 8 for consideration are Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Patrick Willis, Calvin Johnson, Victor Cruz, Larry Fitzgerald, Rob Gronkowski, and Ray Rice. All of these candidates are more than deserving of the honor of cover girl, but I think I can speak for all of Bama nation when I say the person we want to see is Cam Newton. Think of all the illustrious names that have had the honor of cover girl for Madden, and then think of the corresponding seasons following in which they fell of the map. Think of Vince Young, Peyton Hilllis, Brett Favre, and all the others who have been bitten by the Madden curse. So Bama fans, let us pull together, and as sickening as it will be to look at that cover for the rest of our lives, let's do away with Cam for good by inflicting the ever present "Madden curse" upon another unfortunate athlete.

Suspended

Re: Madden 2013 (vote for Cam!!!)

Nonope..

BamaNation First Team

Your sick

BamaNation First Team CrimsonTusk's Avatar

Ummmmmm no! I'd rather get my voodoo doll out instead.

I nominate this for the Most Classless Thread of the Year award.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post
    The cover for the next Madden is up for grabs right now. In the final 8 for consideration are Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Patrick Willis, Calvin Johnson, Victor Cruz, Larry Fitzgerald, Rob Gronkowski, and Ray Rice. All of these candidates are more than deserving of the honor of cover girl, but I think I can speak for all of Bama nation when I say the person we want to see is Cam Newton. Think of all the illustrious names that have had the honor of cover girl for Madden, and then think of the corresponding seasons following in which they fell of the map. Think of Vince Young, Peyton Hilllis, Brett Favre, and all the others who have been bitten by the Madden curse. So Bama fans, let us pull together, and as sickening as it will be to look at that cover for the rest of our lives, let's do away with Cam for good by inflicting the ever present "Madden curse" upon another unfortunate athlete.
    Let it go
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Suspended

thread lock ahead...

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamabomber View Post

Moo!!

Vote for Cam? Not gonna happen in a million years..........

Besides, you didn't post a link to the voting.

BamaNation All-American

must be an Aubarn fan?

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gamersfuel View Post
    must be an Aubarn fan?

Did you even read what I posted? I meant this as a joke. I'm sorry y'all take such offense at this, because it was posted in no intent but good fun. And not even close to an Auburn fan for the record, which leads me to believe you didn't even read my post.

and WMack, consider it let go, as I said my original post was simply meant as humor. Sorry if it lead y'all to believe it was anything else.

and RTR91, If you think this is the most classless post you've seen all year, than I wonder what your definition of classless is. May have been classless, but I've certainly seen worse.

My apologies to those who I offended with this, because it certainly wasn't meant that way.

Suspended

Some people should really learn to breathe.

Suspended

I'd vote for Aaron Rodgers, Larry Fitzgerald, or Calvin Johnson. The others are not deserving in my opinion.

For anyone that doesn't get it, being on front of the Madden cover is worse than the SI jinx. Everybody with the exception of Ray Lewis has had something to happen to them to where they're never the same again (Marshall Faulk, Eddie George, Mike Vick, Brett Favre, Donovan McNabb, and most recently Peyton Hillis). Although Lewis did break his leg the same year he was on the cover, he was able to regain some semblance of normalcy.

So..the point of this thread was to vote for Cam to get the cover in hopes of him having some sort of catastrophic event happen to him.

And I'll make this amendment to my previous post of "Let it go" with "Let's move on."
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein