JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
What to watch for at A-Day
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
April 11th, 2012 11:21 PM

By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief April 11, 2012   After two national championships in three seasons, it’s almost inconceivable to think that Alabama might actually have a few positions of instability heading into a season. But it’s true.   Thanks to injuries, position experimentation and plain ol’ graduation, there will be several areas of interest [...]

Read More Here

chris

All-SEC
May 17, 2001
loxley,al. 36551
gonna go out on a limb here as I did with A.J. Jalston Fowler,barring injury,shall get the job done! After seeing him at Vigor his final 2 yrs and the spot action at Bama there's no doubt in my mind. RTR!!!

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
man... i feel like we are razor thin everywhere but safety and wide receiver after reading that.
We're not functionally thin anywhere, really, except H and OT.

RB will fix itself when people get healthy. QB will fix itself for 2012 once Sims comes back. The problem with QB extends to 2013 or 2014, depending on what McCarron does after the year.

The rest are just cases of unproven players finally getting their shot, and us seeing what they do with it.

But we are very thin at offensive tackle (just the two starters, really, unless Austin Shepherd proves otherwise) and we have no H at all, just spare Ys. Maybe Calloway finds himself there.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
man... i feel like we are razor thin everywhere but safety and wide receiver after reading that.
We're not functionally thin anywhere, really, except H and OT.

RB will fix itself when people get healthy. QB will fix itself for 2012 once Sims comes back. The problem with QB extends to 2013 or 2014, depending on what McCarron does after the year.

The rest are just cases of unproven players finally getting their shot, and us seeing what they do with it.

But we are very thin at offensive tackle (just the two starters, really, unless Austin Shepherd proves otherwise) and we have no H at all, just spare Ys. Maybe Calloway finds himself there.
Translation: Rest easy. There are several question marks, but there usually is. Recently we've all really liked the answers to those questions. :)

Last edited:

lincoln_osiris

1st Team
Feb 11, 2009
Translation: Rest easy. There are several question marks, but there usually is. Recently we've all really liked the answers to those questions. :)

Exactly. You don't recruit the way we have and end up razor thin. A lot of 4 and 5 star guys have been waiting their turn and backing up first round NFL draft picks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.