ATH Deon Johnson discussion- Bama has stopped recruiting

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Re: Former Spanish Fort standout indicted; charged in 3rd rape

So, what were the circumstances in the Daphne case? Was this another "girlfriend" type situation? A girl 12 year of age or younger?

ETA: Found the article is this thread. They never said how old the girl was. FYI, a girl can SAY there was forcible complusion, but that doesn't mean it is true. Girls lie all the time when they get caught having sex. I JUST had this happen this week. Girl screwed random boy in bathroom at park, being afraid her boyfriend would find out, she cried rape. Truth came out and my kid was exonerated.
WOW! It's like that now days?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: ATH Deon Johnson discussion

Exactly..He's a dangerous thug sexual predator that should never see the light of freedom ever again..When there's a 3rd conviction, I think they should be executed, cause they will continue to do it in prison & in public, should they be let out of prison, it's sickening to think, we taxpayers will be paying for his upkeep & well being..And will have a lot better life than a lot of good folks, struggling while working 2-3 jobs trying to give their kids & good life, while they do without, to make sure their kids doesn't do without..
Stupid people fail math tests.

Sick people rape women.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: ATH Deon Johnson discussion

Exactly..He's a dangerous thug sexual predator that should never see the light of freedom ever again..When there's a 3rd conviction, I think they should be executed, cause they will continue to do it in prison & in public, should they be let out of prison, it's sickening to think, we taxpayers will be paying for his upkeep & well being..And will have a lot better life than a lot of good folks, struggling while working 2-3 jobs trying to give their kids & good life, while they do without, to make sure their kids doesn't do without..
He has not been convicted of a thing. He was arrested for 3 different charges. In his first trial, he was found innocent.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Buzz,
I'm 47 and I heard of girls doing this back in the 80s. Sad to say, there have been "tramps," since the beginning of time.

Where I grew up we had tramps who'd sleep around but I guess I never heard of any of them just walking into a bathroom and jumping bones of a total stranger. But hey, what ever makes'um happy! LOL!

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

Where I grew up we had tramps who'd sleep around but I guess I never heard of any of them just walking into a bathroom and jumping bones of a total stranger. But hey, what ever makes'um happy! LOL!
I can see it.
Knock knock. "Hello? Is someone here?" "Yeah." "Uh, hey. You wanna do it?" "Sure."
Who doesn't love some good, old fashioned STDs?

Aintsfan

Jul 20, 2009
Daphne, AL

They weren't strangers, they were dating. She brought up charges after he dumped her. The kids are saying the other charges will be dropped because the other two girls will not testify. The kid is still a super .... but a rapist i don't know.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.