Description: I know it's not football season yet but this is a quick and easy entre that is perfect after watching the Tide win.Serving Size: 4Time: 20-30 minutes cooking timeDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork chopsPreparation:
- In a shallow bowl, mix together honey, worcestershire sauce, and spices. Add pork chops and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for no more than 4 hours to marinate.
- Watch Tide win.Instructions:
- Lightly oil grill and preheat to medium. Remove pork chops from marinade, grill until cooked through 20-30 minutes turning often.
- You can grill some Zucchini and use some of the sauce over the zucchini.