Description: A spicy way to change your regular hamburger.Serving Size: 1-5Time: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Ground beef any amount adjust spices for beef amount
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijion mustard (sometimes I will use Sweet Hot Mustard for a different taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepperPreparation:
- Start grill or the stove.Instructions:
- Mix all ingredients together forming patties taking care not to compress them more than necessary.
- Grill or panfry.
- Add your favorite cheese. Try crumbled Feta cheese or goat cheese once in a while.