Description: I tried this last week but I modified it slightly. I used more cayenne pepper and added some hot chili flakes. The result was a sweet and spicy taste at the same time.
You can reduce the amount of pork which I did and adjust the seasoning. It turned out to be 3 meals for me.Serving Size: 5-6Time: 8-10 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 pounds pork loin roast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Hot chili flakes if you want to spice it upPreparation:
- Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker. Place pork on top.Instructions:
- Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over pork and potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or adjust if you need too.
- Remove pork and slice.
- Serve juices over pork and sweet potatoes.