Prayer for my wife

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
My wife is fighting cancer for the third time. She's doing chemo now and hopefully will be done by football season. She has amazing strength and totally leans on her faith. We would appreciate all prayers.

Thank you and Roll Tide.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
We have good news! They see no active cancer on her last scan! She will still have to take her last chemo but knowing that the cancer is gone will make it easier. God is good and answers prayer. Thank you all for your prayers. Roll Tide!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
We have good news! They see no active cancer on her last scan! She will still have to take her last chemo but knowing that the cancer is gone will make it easier. God is good and answers prayer. Thank you all for your prayers. Roll Tide!
Great news! God bless!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I'm sorry to say I have to update this post again. My wife had a scan and she has cancer in her bones. She's been back on chemo. The doctor says she can't get rid of this, but the treatment is needed to attempt to stop it from growing or spreading. I'd really appreciate prayers for her. Her name is Patti. Thanks!

• Crying
Reactions: NationalTitles18

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I'm sorry to say I have to update this post again. My wife had a scan and she has cancer in her bones. She's been back on chemo. The doctor says she can't get rid of this, but the treatment is needed to attempt to stop it from growing or spreading. I'd really appreciate prayers for her. Her name is Patti. Thanks!
you got it gtown. Prayers for strength & containment up for Patti!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I just saw this and wanted to let you know your wife will be in my prayers. I rarely look at this board; wish I had looked sooner. Tell Patti old Gray sends his thoughts just for her.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I would appreciate prayers for my wife Patti. She's been in treatment for cancer in several of her bones and now we have learned it's spread to her head. She has a lesion on her right temple and will start radiation treatments next week. It's a procedure they call cyber knife.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I would appreciate prayers for my wife Patti. She's been in treatment for cancer in several of her bones and now we have learned it's spread to her head. She has a lesion on her right temple and will start radiation treatments next week. It's a procedure they call cyber knife.
I am so sorry for you and Patti. May the presence of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit with both of you and your loved ones. I will continue to remember y'all in prayers,

• Thank You
Reactions: gtowntide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.