Softball championship game Tonight 7PM central. ESPN

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Thanks for the info. Looks like a gully washer on the radar link. Could be messy
No problem. Hopefully I'll be able to stay up for it, but these late starting games out west (not to mention the weather delay) are killing me. I was still so pumped after last night's game I had a hard time sleeping. Much the same as a big win during football season.

Last edited:

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Assuming the ground will be softer than previous two games, does it help or hurt our chances? The girls softball game has a lot of "slapping" strategy, but both teams have power games as well. I don't know who will have the advantage.

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
Wow....maybe 1st pitch around 9:30 - 9:45 local time! That's gonna be pushing it for me to be able to watch the whole game. Gonna be a tough day at work tomorrow!

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
Assuming the ground will be softer than previous two games, does it help or hurt our chances? The girls softball game has a lot of "slapping" strategy, but both teams have power games as well. I don't know who will have the advantage.
I'm not sure either team will have much power. The damp balls won't fly as well as a dry one, and they will get damp. They can't change the balls after every pitch, can they? It's also going to effect the pitchers, but not sure if its in a good way or not.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
They are talking about starting at 10 PM. Looking at the radar, it may clear. Still raining in Dallas. OKC is at the top of the storm, and it is wearing out, up there.

Hate to see a deciding game played under less than optimum conditions. You know at least one team will go home, feeling that if the conditions were better.......

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
When facing adversity, always assume the advantage to be in your favor. By doing so, at least in your mind, it requires the opponent to overcome your newfound good fortune... even if they don't know it. :)

Roll Tide, and good luck girls.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.