NCAA 2013 demo is up

CBag4Bama

1st Team
Sep 22, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Played it last night. I can see a little difference in the graphics but it doesn't look to be much different than 2012. I guess I could just play 2012 and customize my schedule with aTm and Missouri. :biggrin:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Yeah...not a ton of difference...maybe the mechanics on the receivers and DBs have improved a bit. Also...the change in the controls really messed me up when using RG3. They changed the controls for the option as well as faking passes...those are the two big ones I noticed that ended up with me being sacked because I didn't know about the changes at the time.

Not sure if I will get the game or not...but with the pre-order only being $45 on Amazon...it may be too good to pass up.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I'm gonna check out the Demo. Probably get Madden instead. It is usually one step ahead of the NCAA game as far as features.

At this point for me, its more about the tradition of buying this game than it is the game itself. I know its not a lot different year to year...but without fail, its llke seeing a robin in the end of winter. It signifies football is just around the corner. Usually myself and a few friends get the game the first day its out and play it like crazy for 2 weeks, and then it sits on the shelf until I get bored. This year, I traded in a ton of old equipment and games, so I have a Gamestop card that will allow me to get NCAA and Madden for free.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Anyone have the game yet? I'll be getting it after work, but just curious on initial impressions.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.