Dee Hart's Progress from Injury

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I'm 6'0'' 190 pounds and I'm no slouch. Someone 3 inches smaller certainly is not "slimmer".

Take a look at Dee Hart. He is NOT little.
Yeah I think people have gotten to the point where if a back isn't 220+ they automatically think he's a "3rd down change of pace type." Hart is probably closer to 5'7 than 5'9 so that 190 lbs is nothing to scoff at. I've said it a bunch of times on here, but don't sell Dee short. I think he'll make a believer out of a lot of people on this board before he leaves UA...

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Having an offensive line as such will help the young backs tremendously. Our line will resemble the 09 champion line over the sometimes sluggish 2010 which hampered our backs to a large dregree.

Four returning starters from top unit with the kicker having 2 potential NFL tackles in Flucker and Cyrus with smart experienced guards primed to blow holes wide open.

Our o line will create a very entertaining running game filled with great runs and from new comers. It could be the most interesting aspect of the early season and go back to the days of Humphrey and Gelks in 1985

Expect to backs taking it to the house from far distances, maybe even as early as the Michigan game.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: Dee Hart

I heard the doctor gave him super powers that allow his legs to release oil when a defender tries to tackle him. Also, he now has the ability to run through the air, so he just takes the handoff and jumps straight up and begins to run.

I continue to be amazed at medicine these days. :wink:
:biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.