Question: NCAA 13 Rosters
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0

Thread: NCAA 13 Rosters

Suspended

NCAA 13 Rosters

Anyone know if the rosters are available for download on PS3?

Thanks

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar

Re: NCAA 13 Rosters

Usually takes about a week before the good rosters start coming out. Keep your eyes open, especially around the weekend because that will normally be when they start popping up.

Luvtotha9s has a great roster pack every year and he will usually continue to update it even after he releases it. He's on twitter and will post progress reports as he works his way through all the teams.

Anyone els wonder why they always make are players slow in the game?

GAMINGTAILGATE for PS3 has them fully named... I'm pretty sure ratings were not affected on this set
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation Second Team Tripping_Saylor's Avatar

I have a set that I found on Operation Sports. It was originally uploaded by Authentic937.

Check my gamertag on 36O, Nug Lyfe

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar

I usually buy the game the day of it's release and then get rosters as soon as they are available. This year, and probably from now on, I will wait until about mid Sept before I get the game. By then I can get updated more accurate rosters and depth charts. Plus, by then the first major patch will be available to fix glitches in the game.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Can I get the 2013 roster and use it for 2012? I haven't seen anything to make me want to get 2013.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Can I get the 2013 roster and use it for 2012? I haven't seen anything to make me want to get 2013.
    It's essentially the same game, as it is every year. Passing mechanics are different; no longer running back 20 yards and throwing hail mary's all the time. The recruiting is also a bit different; they've added a bit to it with scouting and finding busts or gems (in the first year I had a 3 star be a lvl 81 and a 5 star drop to a lvl 74 after scouting; I promptly dropped the 5 star; most recruits don't vary much, but scouting gives you their actual ratings.) That alone makes me like 2013 better because I love the recruiting aspect of it.

BamaNation First Team BamaFanatJSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jps1983 View Post
    It's essentially the same game, as it is every year. Passing mechanics are different; no longer running back 20 yards and throwing hail mary's all the time. The recruiting is also a bit different; they've added a bit to it with scouting and finding busts or gems (in the first year I had a 3 star be a lvl 81 and a 5 star drop to a lvl 74 after scouting; I promptly dropped the 5 star; most recruits don't vary much, but scouting gives you their actual ratings.) That alone makes me like 2013 better because I love the recruiting aspect of it.
    The scouting aspect is awesome, in that it takes some of the coin-flip nature out of the recruiting. I hate spending a ton of resources on a five star and he comes in as a 72. With that said, it sure does make recruiting more time consuming.

BamaNation Second Team Tripping_Saylor's Avatar

Just got a updated roster for NCAA 13 that has all the 2013 players. Getting to play with OJ Howard, Cooper Bateman, our 4 new RB's, the Foster Boys, ETC.... Gamertag= Nug Lyfe