No more draft class imports to Madden

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I love pro football just as much as college. So with that, I love playing NCAA and Madden side by side and drafting the college players in Madden. That won't be possible with NCAA/Madden 13. They didn't include that feature in this year's games.
I'm not all that excited about the games now :frown:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Well, EA just made a mistake. Now, some ppl will buy only 1 game. I play NCAA b/c I love college football, but played Madden to bring in my NCAA players and "continue" their careers. If that option isn't there, then I'm only buying NCAA this year. I do like the passing changes to NCAA and the recruit "scouting".

TideFanInUtah

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 4, 2012
NCAA's better than Madden any day. I've been playing Madden 12 recently(had it, but rarely played it until this past week), I won't be getting 13.

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
This will hurt the sales of Madden. Many people like myself bought Madden where they could continue playing with their NCAA stars.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Anyone think this year's Madden will have the import feature back? I'm curious to what their sales numbers reflected with '13.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.