Description: Good entre.Serving Size: 6Difficulty: Easy
- 3 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 5 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp minced fresh sage
- 1 1/2 tsp minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup very finely chopped almonds
- 4 lbs bone in turkey breast.Preparation:
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium (300-350F). In a small bowl
- combine mustard, syrup, sage, thyme, garlic, almonds and pepper to taste; mix wellInstructions:
- Lift and loosen skin from turkey. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the mustard mixture under the
- skin. Reserve remaining mixture, set aside.
- Grill turkey, covered, 1 hour and 15 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165 F,
- turning occasionally. During the last 15 minutes of grilling, spoon remaining mustard mixture on
- top of turkey skin, coating evenly.
- Grill, covered, until topping is set and toasted. Transfer turkey to a cutting board, tent with foil,
- and let stand for 10 minutes before carving.