FYI- "Hey Coach" & "The Nick Saban Show" starts tonight. (Thur 8-16-12)

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Re: FYI- "Hey Coach" & "The Nick Saban Show" starts tonight. (Thur 8-16-12)

Well I just got on-line just a few minutes ago and miss the show. Man that sux because I really love hey coach.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Wish anyone who could get the program would post any interesting comment. As usual, I failed to be able to tune it in...

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

Wish anyone who could get the program would post any interesting comment. As usual, I failed to be able to tune it in...
I second that please, I messed up got busy. Should have set alet on iPhone. Would appreciate anyone's insights.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Does anyone know if they will replay this show on saturday mornings on wvua this yr?

TerryR

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 12, 2011
Wetumpka, AL

"Hey Coach" airs from 630p- 7p and "The Nick Saban Show" from 7p till 8p.

Here is a listing of stations on which it can be heard: http://www.rolltide.com/multimedia/hey-coach.html
I may be wrong, but I think 95.1 (50K Watt FM) in Montgomery has dropped Alabama sports and is planning to air Troy sports. Anybody doubt that Montgomery is not an Alabama town - sick of Auburn this, that blah, blah, blah.... Hopefully someone will pick Bama up that's not a 500 watt AM station like they do Bama baseball. Anywho not good news for Bama basketball and football fans.

BSBHVR2

3rd Team
May 13, 2011
Alabama

Tonight, Thur 8/30, is the first night Coach Saban will do the show live, fwiw.:biga2:

BSBHVR2

3rd Team
May 13, 2011
Alabama

Is it on JOX ? Thanks
Yeah, but I see you're in Tampa and seems like I remember the JOX internet broadcast not carrying it. I could be wrong, though.

Last edited:

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

Yeah, but I see you're in Tampa and seems like I remember the JOX internet broadcast not carrying it. I could be wrong, though.
Any suggestions? I have some Heckleburg station on the I pad but it cuts in & out.

Thanks again for helping out all of us in exile.

BSBHVR2

3rd Team
May 13, 2011
Alabama

Other than paying for premium access on Rolltide.com ($12 mo), not really. Seems like last year it was podcasted the day after, if I can find it tomorrow I'll try to post it.

efd840

1st Team
Nov 23, 2009

I may be wrong, but I think 95.1 (50K Watt FM) in Montgomery has dropped Alabama sports and is planning to air Troy sports. Anybody doubt that Montgomery is not an Alabama town - sick of Auburn this, that blah, blah, blah.... Hopefully someone will pick Bama up that's not a 500 watt AM station like they do Bama baseball. Anywho not good news for Bama basketball and football fans.
100.1 is the new FM affiliate for Alabama in Montgomery.

Don't know much about the station other than they just built a new tower and play a very eclectic mix of music.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.