Soccer Lot
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0

Thread: Soccer Lot

BamaNation Third Team

Big A Soccer Lot and tailgating questions

Got season tickets, and thinking about buying a season parking pass at the Soccer field lot. I was wondering if I would be able to set up a little grill and some chairs behind my SUV for a little small tailgate? If not, where can I do this.
    Last edited by bal31; August 19th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

BamaNation Third Team

Re: Soccer Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bal31 View Post
    Got season tickets, and thinking about buying a season parking pass at the Soccer field lot. I was wondering if I would be able to set up a little grill and some chairs behind my SUV for a little small tailgate? If not, where can I do this.
    Yes! Most everyone does...

BamaNation Third Team

That sounds great. I just purchased my parking pass. I do have a question since this is my first year with Season tickets. What are your opinions on a small tabletop gas or charcoal grill. I plan on getting one of the two, and I'm currently leaning towards the gas just out of convenience.

BamaNation Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by bal31 View Post
    That sounds great. I just purchased my parking pass. I do have a question since this is my first year with Season tickets. What are your opinions on a small tabletop gas or charcoal grill. I plan on getting one of the two, and I'm currently leaning towards the gas just out of convenience.
    The Coleman Roadtrip LXE Propane Grill is great, I am not buying the soccer lot pass this year because the price has got so high so maybe I will drop by one game and see how you are comming out, enjoy! RTR

BamaNation Third Team

It seems like gas is the way to go. You don't have to worry about hot coals and nasty ashes. I agree that $175 seems on the high side. This is our first year though, so we just bit the bullet and went ahead and paid the money. Ive been looking at the Weber Go Anywhere. It seems to be a good deal for the price at home depot. We don't need anything fancy since it is just me and my wife. We live in TN, so we don't have to many friends that are Bama fans. You are more than welcome to stop by anytime!! RTR

BamaNation Third Team

Anyone going to be tailgating in the soccer lot tomorrow???

BamaNation First Team

Tailgate lot this weekend vs Tennessee? Looking for a good place to tailgate.
    RTR! GO CCU!