Menu for my Sept 1st Party

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
Yeah. You got to have a good dessert. I for one am making "Slutty Brownies". Other than that I don't know. :)
Never tried " Slutty Brownies"... But I cook a dish called " Naked Fried Chicken"..... You will never get the Crisco too hot before you put in the chicken.:biggrin2:

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I've had those brownies! You can hurt yourself on them. I have a recipe variation that involves peanut butter cookie base.

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Like Willie52 said some cheese dips. A simple recipe is to use Velvetta Cheese and Rotel dinced tomatoes. Mix and put in microwave mixing occasionally. Afterwards you can add Jalapeno slices to spice it up. Serve with chips.

But the most important thing you forgot is the Champagne for the after game victory celebration.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Would it be wise to tell my wife I learned about slutty brownies from a girl I met on the internet?

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Ok, here is what I'm serving at my 'Bama vs Michigan Party on Sept 1st for about 40 people.

2 pork butts
5 slabs of baby back ribs
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
1 keg of beer
100 cherry and cranberry jello shots.

Am I forgetting anything??
DallasRTR,

Just bring all that out to lot 14 of Jerry's world! It will go well with our Keg's, bourbon, hotdogs, bratwurst's, chips & queso.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.