Menu for my Sept 1st Party

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
We need to commit to doing Bayou proud and make a point to post our gameday menus. He was the best at it, but there's plenty of good cooks on this site who can crack open a Zima, dress the dog in a "I hate Michael Vick" shirt, and pay homage to The Master.

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
Like Willie52 said some cheese dips. A simple recipe is to use Velvetta Cheese and Rotel dinced tomatoes. Mix and put in microwave mixing occasionally. Afterwards you can add Jalapeno slices to spice it up. Serve with chips..
Great dip. Try cookling some hamburger or sausage to add in it. Having it for part of my gameday eats.

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
We need to commit to doing Bayou proud and make a point to post our gameday menus. He was the best at it, but there's plenty of good cooks on this site who can crack open a Zima, dress the dog in a "I hate Michael Vick" shirt, and pay homage to The Master.
Always loved his gameday menus. Would make your mouth water to read them.

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
Heh, I was thinking of Bayou, gameday menus, etc., and came over here to start one. Surprise! I was glad to see this thread....we do him proud by carrying on his tradition!

I'm going to hang out with some friend's on the River. I drew the desserts card this time, so I'm making 3 different ones: Chocolate Lover's Cake (Savannah's wonderful, never-fail recipe, some Lemon Bars, and some Rice Krispy treats.

I don't know the rest of the menu, but I am hoping Miller smokes some duck....nothing like it! Only duck I will eat!

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Butts and Ribs are about to go on the smoker. Keg of Miller Lite is here - baked beans in the crock pot and I'm about to start on the jello shots.
The flag is up and the cornhole game is set up in the back yard.
And, Sweet Home Alabama is playing!!

Roll Tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.