Bama game on espn3

socalbamafan123

Scout Team
May 26, 2010
I know it's ppv but espn3 will be streaming the game manana. blackout in al and fla.sorry. there are some other sites that have it but mods do not like u to list, which is understandable

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Thank you Optimum Online for again another season of not having access to espn3. I didn't get the gameplan this year because I missed the early bird and was not going to pay full price for the gameplan. I really couldn't see spending the money on horrible quality tv picture since the ppv games are in regular definition. I hope to find some steaming audio. I do have XM radio in the car, but don't plan on driving anywhere and using gas.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
As long as you have a fast enough internet connection, ESPN3 is the way to go. That and an HDMI cable to the tv and you are all set.:cool2:

bamajag600

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2006
Hawaii
The game was listed on the upcoming games list on espn3. Now I can't find it anywhere! I'm in VA and the computer network I'm on plays espn3 games. Anybody getting it or have an idea why I'm not?

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Don't know why, but just logged onto ESPN3 and it's actually working! I 'm in Alabama just above the Fl. line so it should be blacked out.:pDT_ura1:

Just in time to see the TD.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.