Description: Don't be deceived by the GF label. This is delicious. Also, I'd recommend the Arrowroot GF animal crackers, even if you want to use a non GF recipe for the pudding. They hold firm for a couple of days, unlike vanilla wafers...
Serving Size: Supposedly eight...
Time: Appx. 20 minutes...
- 7/8 cup white sugar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar (NOT packed)
- 3 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 egg beaten
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cup low fat milk
- 1 or 2 Tsps vanilla
- 8 oz pkg Mi-Del Arrowroot Animal Cookies – Gluten Free
- 3-4 bananas
- 1. In 2 quart saucepan combine sugars and cornstarch, then add egg and milks. Mix and stir over medium heat until thickened (coats a wooden spoon)
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 2. Arrange layer of cookies in bottom of large glass bowl; pour pudding mixture over and top with bananas. Repeat to use all the pudding.
- 3. May serve warm or refrigerate until chilled.
- Nothing further...