Pick the Score: Alabama vs. Missouri

CrimsonNeck

1st Team
Jan 8, 2004
Elsewhen, Alabama
BAMA 41
Mizzoo 06

Upon hearing Qb Franklin & 1/2 the starting OL is out, I'm revising the score... the TD Nazi tells Mizzou, "No TDs for You!"

Last edited:

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
First Thing: I see a lot of players stepping up their game
Second: Give CNS 2 weeks & most Pro teams would be in trouble
Third: you will see a lot of Pride on our D even the 3rd & 4th team
Finally, AJ will show why he SHOULD be in the discussion as one of the best QB's

OLD MAN FOOTBALL (us) 48
Wanna be's UM Goose egg.

Also our DB's you know the weak link will have a record game INT's , sacks & break ups.

ROLL TIDE!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I'm thinking it will be Tide 35 - 7 Mizzou. I may be on the low side with the Tide's score because Mizzou has had the injury bug on the OL and a back up QB who is a freshman. I know it won't be a WVa type score as Coach Saban has too much class to heap it on the opposition.

smokewagon212

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2003
Macon, Georgia
Mizzou's actually been playing better defense than I would have expected. Still not good, but better. And they've been playing worse offensively. Just plain bad. And that's with Franklin.

I say we keep them out of the endzone, but they kick a couple of field goals. And they hold us below 40.

Final: 34-6
:biggrin::biggrin:

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
LOL if this game is even within three touchdowns it is because Alabama is not playing up to their potential. Alabama 42 Missouri 10

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.