The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I dunno......I think that prison is a pretty sweet setup.

You gotta remember there's a fair amount of craziness going around - given this apocalypse just dropped right into everyone's reality.

I think Herschel has the most level-headed mind right now and he will be a factor in keeping things in check going forward.

How about Glenn curb-stomping that walker? Whoa!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
How about this as an Idea -- STAY OUT OF THE WOODS....!!! Stay in clearings -- so you can SEE WHO IS COMING.....

(heavy sigh)

Okay, I feel better now.....

And can they all please leave Mashon (sp?) alone -- just let her do her stuff man -- geez

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I have had all I can take of Rick. I know he is the show's star but he needs to go down in a pile of Walkers. After watching the new episode the only word I can think of is "weak". Just don't know if the viewing public is beginning to lose interest, I know I am, but will hang around a while longer to see if it improves. Glen is beginning to become a whiner as is Maggie.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have had all I can take of Rick. I know he is the show's star but he needs to go down in a pile of Walkers. After watching the new episode the only word I can think of is "weak". Just don't know if the viewing public is beginning to lose interest, I know I am, but will hang around a while longer to see if it improves. Glen is beginning to become a whiner as is Maggie.
Glen got beaten to a pulp and Maggie got raped (or darn close to it). They deserve a little slack.

As far as Rick goes, his sanity has gone bye bye and someone else needs to step up as the new leader. They can lock him away for now until his sanity returns. If it does not return force him to leave.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Yeah Rick is a little bonkers right now.

Herschel's character seems to have stepped up a bit.

I think it will take a couple more episodes for the second half of the season to get up to speed.

As long as Michonne lops off a few walker heads each week - I'm good.

:)

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Not.........going to happen. But somebody does need to knock Rick out and not wake him up for a few days. I have to believe that Rick hasn't slept (or much at all) in a long time.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
They're following the comics storyline. Give it some time, and have some faith, it's worth it.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Gotta believe Rick will have his moment to snap out of it and turn things around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Rick's clan better score some ammo and PRACTICE. Good grief, Maggie's the only who hit anyone (and that took an entire magazine to hit a guy standing in a tower not 50 yards away).

Gonna be interesting to see how Merle fits in with the group. I suspect that will come to a boil very quickly.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Rick's clan better score some ammo and PRACTICE. Good grief, Maggie's the only who hit anyone (and that took an entire magazine to hit a guy standing in a tower not 50 yards away).

Gonna be interesting to see how Merle fits in with the group. I suspect that will come to a boil very quickly.
I thought it was refreshing to see people be lousy shots for a change

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I thought it was refreshing to see people be lousy shots for a change
My problem with it is they can hit head-shot after head-shot whilst on the run (or driving, or brushing their teeth, etc) on the moving walkers, but with an accurate rifle can't hit a man standing still at close range. Not to be too not-picky, but SOME consistency would be nice.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I knew that delivery van contained walkers! I was waiting for someone to RPG that sucker!

I agree about the lousy shooting.....terrible!

Oh well....Daryl's back and Michonne lopped off some heads...that made my night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.