The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELENKELLERMRI

1st Team
Apr 19, 2008
The Shoals
How does he fit under the dumpster? I've seen this theory also. Does Nicholas's blood and guts allow him enough "lube" to squeeze underneath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
How does he fit under the dumpster? I've seen this theory also. Does Nicholas's blood and guts allow him enough "lube" to squeeze underneath?

There is a little room under it.

did anyone else scream to turn to the right and go up the stairs? They were right there.

Last edited:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Isn't Glen dead in the comics at this point?

No, Glen dies brutally at the hands of Negan (by use of Lucille a barb-wired baseball bat) pretty much at the beginning of the war with the Saviors. The show hasn't even sniff the idea of Negan (or maybe there is an easter egg, and most people have missed it) much less the war with the Saviors.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
honestly, i don't want Glenn dead but that will bother me as it feels cheap and gimmicky which this show has largely avoided.
This show is all about the "cheap and gimmicky."

E1, Rick is trapped inside a tank, surrounded by walkers by the hundreds and more and yet they found a way for him to survive. Is that no more dire situation than what Glen is currently facing?

If Glen survives this then it's "par for the course" for the show.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
And did Rick get scratched? Or bit?

Rick loses one hand to "The Governor", but I vaguely remember him having to visit a female doctor (Denise, I think) that belong to a colony (either Hilltop or The Kingdom, neither have been on the show, yet) about an issue with his lone hand. Rick makes some kind of "good, it's the only hand I have got" type comment.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

E1, Rick is trapped inside a tank, surrounded by walkers by the hundreds and more and yet they found a way for him to survive. Is that no more dire situation than what Glen is currently facing?

Touché...

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

Yeah we as viewers conveniently forget scenes like this when talking about TWD's realism.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I forgot about that van scene. But, I do remember now seeing the making of it.

If you watch the overhead shot of the zombies and Glenn...people are saying you can see him slide under the garbage dumpster. I kind of see it, but almost because I am looking for it. I just wonder if TWD would actually leave that clue for us?

Either way, it is a genius move with how this all played out. It has people talking about it and will keep everyone's interest through the "filler" episodes...to see if we get any info on him.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
rewatched the scene with Glenn, he is alive and under the dumpster

that said there is no way we get resolution this week, they are going to drag this one for 2-3 more episodes, in fact I expect next week to be a flashback heavy episode

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida

that said there is no way we get resolution this week, they are going to drag this one for 2-3 more episodes, in fact I expect next week to be a flashback heavy episode
I agree. Looks like we're going to get all caught up on what Morgan's been up to prior to finding the group.

And Glen BETTER be under that dumpster. He's such a cool character. His manner of surviving is less brutal than the others (I don't know how to explain it other than that) and is a good counterpoint to Rick's evolution (and Carol's too, for that matter).

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Some pretty solid points made in support of the "Glen's not dead" faction: http://www.recordingreviews.com/glenn-death/

As to whether or not he's under the dumpster, he may be. But I re-watched the overhead scene several times and have to say that I can't see him ever move there. What I do see however is that early in the scene you can see his face as he's screaming. A few seconds later, his face is nowhere to be seen. He simply appears to vanish. If he's not dead, there's not much of an alternative to him having slipped under the dumpster.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Michonne dropped a hint earlier in the episode: "Have you ever been covered in so much blood that you didn't know if it was yours, or walkers', or your friends'? Huh?"

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

I just re-watched as well. Glenn is alive. The scene is weird. He is there one minute and completely disappears the next. You don't actually see him move under the dumpster, but I am sure that is how they will explain it. Yes we will probably not know for sure until episode 8. That will be the big reveal for the finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.