The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wonder why the wall was bleeding at the end? Did her son get killed on the look out? Maybe by the wolf that Morgan kept alive.

Or is it just the walkers smacking up against the wall and causing the blood?

Last edited:

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Felt like a filler episode to me.
Rick leads thousands of the undead right to Alexandria's walls. A threat the town has never seen or faced. There is nothing to do and nowhere to go.
We found out there was a secret sewer leading in and out of Alexandria.
The wall began to bleed/fracture.
Ron begins to learn to shoot so he can possibly try to kill Rick/Carl.
We find out Maggie is pregnant.
Aaron alienates himself from the rest of the town by admitting his fault in the attacks.
Jessie finally realizes what Rick's group has been preaching about since they arrived after having to put down a zombified version of her friend.
Rick and Jessie got together.
Maggie and Aaron both almost got eaten by sewer walkers, some of the nastiest looking walkers we've seen in 6 seasons.
Deanna almost got eaten by a dead Wolf - at night (this is important because this is the first night we've seen this season, meaning all the previous episodes minus the Morgan flashback, took place over a single day)

We've seen Deanna go:

Yeah, typical filler. :rolleyes:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I don't like Jesse AT ALL. Seeing her real life person on The Talking Dead made me hate her even more. She is too ditzy and giggley to keep a straight face when talking about another character's possible demise (Glenn). She acts so stupid. But, I suppose that is part of what makes her soooooo HAWT. LOL! A dumb HAWT blonde in a maid costume--every man's fantasy! :tongue:

This episode bored me. They better crank up the action--this season has left a lot to be desired so far.

I don't like Jesse AT ALL. Seeing her real life person on The Talking Dead made me hate her even more. She is too ditzy and giggley to keep a straight face when talking about another character's possible demise (Glenn). She acts so stupid. But, I suppose that is part of what makes her soooooo HAWT. LOL! A dumb HAWT blonde in a maid costume--every man's fantasy! :tongue:

This episode bored me. They better crank up the action--this season has left a lot to be desired so far.
Not every man's fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

you do know she is not a blonde right? she is a redhead.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

I thought she had a rather "perky" personality, myself!

:cheers2:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I am tired of Deanna and her son they need to go. Looks like Aaron is trying to move in on Maggie. I also noticed that Steven Yeun's name was not in the cast credits. Coral still needs a haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.