The Walking Dead

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
My wife reminded me that it's just a show, but I couldn't help but wonder out loud why US Army personnel were toting around a RPG as opposed to an AT4, or even a LAW.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It was at the very end Gray. Last scene...last thing that was heard...."help" in a very low toned male voice. Sounded like someone under a dumpster
it isn't according to Norman Reedus

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/15/walking-dead-norman-reedus-always-accountable-606-interview

At the very end we heard some voice saying “Help” on the other end of the walkie-talkie. What can you say about that and what’s coming up next?
I will say that voice is not Glenn.

I’m sure that’s what people were wondering.
It’s not Glenn. But it’s probably somebody at Alexandria with all we know that’s happening there.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Of course the other actors are going to *SAY* it isn't Glenn! That interview was done BEFORE the episode even aired so they knew they were going to have to deny and deflect!

These last 2 episodes better bring da noise, because this half season has been boring.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Of course the other actors are going to *SAY* it isn't Glenn! That interview was done BEFORE the episode even aired so they knew they were going to have to deny and deflect!

These last 2 episodes better bring da noise, because this half season has been boring.
Personally, I prefer these types of episodes....character development, the psychological stories interest me. I get tired of just zombies, murder and mayhem....I like the acting.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Personally, I prefer these types of episodes....character development, the psychological stories interest me. I get tired of just zombies, murder and mayhem....I like the acting.

I agree but different strokes for different folks, I guess.

This episode had a lot of new interesting aspects. New strangers...with new possibilities. Abrahan hitting on Sasha...and why not....Sasha is very fine, IMHO. Daryl was featured more than most episodes since I can remember and he's an interesting character - you never know what to expect - but you do, sorta. I also enjoyed see the RPG and big truck at the end...I like stuff like that! :smile:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I agree but different strokes for different folks, I guess.

This episode had a lot of new interesting aspects. New strangers...with new possibilities. Abrahan hitting on Sasha...and why not....Sasha is very fine, IMHO. Daryl was featured more than most episodes since I can remember and he's an interesting character - you never know what to expect - but you do, sorta. I also enjoyed see the RPG and big truck at the end...I like stuff like that! :smile:
Sasha is pretty (and a Bama Grad to boot) but she's no Rosita

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I watched it and at first I thought it was just going to be a bloodbath. Fortunately, it has a story to it. I'll be watching for at least another episode.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

We liked it too. I like the story line too. We usually give a show a few episodes to see. So I hope it continues to pick up for us to have a new show to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.