The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm trying to get into it - The Widow is ultra hawt.....the show has a bit of Tarrantino flavor.

And there's the extra scene you mentioned.....I would have barreled that truck right through those scumbags.....
The Widow is the only reason I am still watching.

yes I would have ran them over.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
The two who need to go are the sons of the gal y'all think is so HAWT. Haha. Especially that little one. And I still can't figure out why all of sudden, Rick's people have gotten so soft. Daryl should have run through that motorcycle gang and asked questions later. Ugh. Same with Carol.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The two who need to go are the sons of the gal y'all think is so HAWT. Haha. Especially that little one. And I still can't figure out why all of sudden, Rick's people have gotten so soft. Daryl should have run through that motorcycle gang and asked questions later. Ugh. Same with Carol.

I don't know which son is worse. Is it her emo son or the whiny son saying "Mom. Mom. Mom." I am sure in the season open he will cause some of the group including himself to be torn to shreds.

and she is way hawter with her natural red hair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.