The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I knew that delivery van contained walkers! I was waiting for someone to RPG that sucker!

I agree about the lousy shooting.....terrible!

Oh well....Daryl's back and Michonne lopped off some heads...that made my night. :)

Kind of like a zombie clown car, they just kept coming out.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Walkers arent shooting back at you
So? It's a simple matter of skill. Hitting a target while you and it are moving - with a pistol, no less - is FAR more difficult than hitting stationary targets with a rifle.

What about that little ninja driver who hopped out and started shooting...anyone see what happened to him? Had the helmet and bullet proof garb. Reminded me of the Star Wars bounty hunter character.
I thought he (?) ran out of the busted gate after shooting at Michonne at close range on the way out.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
I'm hoping, after that talk with Hershel, that Rick was brought back to reality a bit. It probably helped him to tell someone about what he was seeing.

And please fix Andrea! They've destroyed her character.

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
So? It's a simple matter of skill. Hitting a target while you and it are moving - with a pistol, no less - is FAR more difficult than hitting stationary targets with a rifle.

I thought he (?) ran out of the busted gate after shooting at Michonne at close range on the way out.
Tyring to aim.. and then get back behind cover before you get shot... You tend to just pop up and shoot without aiming carefully

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Tyring to aim.. and then get back behind cover before you get shot... You tend to just pop up and shoot without aiming carefully
I get what you're saying, but have you ever done drills trying to shoot a stationary target while you're walking or running? Very difficult with a pistol, and if that target is moving, even slowly, it becomes exponentially harder.

It's just me wanting a bit more realism wrt the firearms usage. There are tons of goofs in every episode, but last nights really had me scratching my head.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Yeah, I knew someone would go there.
How dare you want any kind of realism to help you relate and give more enjoyment in any work of fiction whatsoever!?!

I for one look forward to half-shark zombies with laser beam penises and alien hobo unicorns showing up on the Walking Dead because it's just a show about not real stuff anyway so what does it matter?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
OK, I feel a little better after the last episode. It should get interesting now that Merle saved Rick's rear end. I still can't stand Glen and Maggie, maybe I will get over it, but right now they
need to get their Shiite together.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hey Gray......I agree - last week's episode helped turn the ship back around in the right direction, despite all the lousy shooting.

As far as Maggie and Glen - I never saw what she saw in him in the first place. A HAWT farmer's daughter certainly deserves better. :)

As I've said before...as long as Michonne lops off at least one walker head each episode, I'm a happy camper.

:)

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Hey Gray......I agree - last week's episode helped turn the ship back around in the right direction, despite all the lousy shooting.

As far as Maggie and Glen - I never saw what she saw in him in the first place. A HAWT farmer's daughter certainly deserves better. :)

As I've said before...as long as Michonne lops off at least one walker head each episode, I'm a happy camper.

:)
I like the Maggie and Glen matchup personally but Glen needs to get over his problems and believe Maggie of course we all know women will lie (I'm gonna get heck for that statement from the Bama ladies).

It will be interesting how this season goes on and what next season will bring.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Without giving up to much but a certain lady on the show is now venturing into gut-check time. It's good to see a certain character (introduced in the season finale/season premier) return, but I can't stand it that he is staying @ Woodbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.