The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The group from the prison, the black guy and girl and the two white guys, are now hunkered up with the Governor, smart move by Rick to kick them out. I would like to see Rick get bitten by the walkers and let Darryl and Herschel run things. I cannot stand Rick, maybe Merle will take him out, I hope so. I know he's the star of the show and ain't going anywhere but he is a dipstick.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
The group from the prison, the black guy and girl and the two white guys, are now hunkered up with the Governor, smart move by Rick to kick them out. I would like to see Rick get bitten by the walkers and let Darryl and Herschel run things. I cannot stand Rick, maybe Merle will take him out, I hope so. I know he's the star of the show and ain't going anywhere but he is a dipstick.
You are weird.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
So you want "The Walking Dead" to end it's run. Good to know.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Guess not!
Yes but....there was a moment in last night's episode where it could have been construed as an "uncomfortable silence" when Daryl and Carol were alone together. Remember when she told him his brother (Merle) was pulling him down and he needed to separate from him. I'm pulling for Merle myself to step up for the "prison gruppe" and perhaps even be the one who snuffs out the Gov.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Cool story about Steven Yeun from the LA Times....

Steven Yeun is ‘the heart’ of ‘The Walking Dead’

LOS ANGELES — On a sidewalk across Wilshire Boulevard from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Steven Yeun, one of the stars of “The Walking Dead,” was handing out refreshments to passersby just before lunchtime. The gourmet street food came courtesy of the Bun Truck, which Yeun’s younger brother Brian co-owns and operates, serving Korean-Mediterranean fusion cuisine to hungry Angelenos.
The actor stood by, helping visitors puzzle over the menu, strongly recommending the spicy pig “sammich” with a side of the duck fat fries. When it comes to potatoes, glistening and golden, studded with garlic and rosemary, he noted, it’s hard to go wrong.
Yeun’s amiable nature is familiar to fans of AMC’***** zombie series. As Glenn Rhee, he functions as a likable everyman, the closest thing to a romantic hero in an unrelentingly brutal apocalyptic world.

Rest of the story here: LIN[URL="http://www.thestate.com/2013/02/17/2635646/steven-yeun-is-the-heart-of-the.html"]K[/URL]

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I agree Dyzn.......felt sorry for that hitchhiker though.....:(.....on one hand I can understand why they would avoid the guy on the other hand I don't understand why they wouldn't.

That's the tenor of the story I guess.....

Preview they showed on 'The Talking Dead' looked good for the Gov and Rick to have a dialogue.....maybe. :)

Hey Gray....Rick is back! ;)

I agree Dyzn.......felt sorry for that hitchhiker though.....:(.....on one hand I can understand why they would avoid the guy on the other hand I don't understand why they wouldn't.

That's the tenor of the story I guess.....

Preview they showed on 'The Talking Dead' looked good for the Gov and Rick to have a dialogue.....maybe. :)

Hey Gray....Rick is back! ;)
I believe avoiding the hitchhiker showed how much Rick has changed, which ties into the overall theme of how Morgan changed.

As one review put it, "If this was an earlier episode, there would have been 20 minutes of debate about picking him up or not."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.