The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I believe avoiding the hitchhiker showed how much Rick has changed, which ties into the overall theme of how Morgan changed.

As one review put it, "If this was an earlier episode, there would have been 20 minutes of debate about picking him up or not."
Totally agree David. The characters have morphed from normal to "survival" mode.....

Also when their car was stuck and the walkers attacked - no panic.....just "Cover your ears" and BLAMO!

This is a hardened gruppe!

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Great episode!

It was nice to kinda get away from the governor storyline for one show. I think Morgan's return is still a possibility. Rick told him about the prison. Maybe once he gets "clear", he'll show up.

And FINALLY Michonne gets some dialogue! Shows off some lightning quick ninja skills too!

Andrea's absence was a nice relief too. Getting tired of her being a "head in the sand" moron. That being said, I'm still holding out hope that they make her more like she is in the comics.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I agree Dyzn.......felt sorry for that hitchhiker though.....:(.....on one hand I can understand why they would avoid the guy on the other hand I don't understand why they wouldn't.

That's the tenor of the story I guess.....

Preview they showed on 'The Talking Dead' looked good for the Gov and Rick to have a dialogue.....maybe. :)

Hey Gray....Rick is back! ;)
I agree Bazza, Rick is beginning to come to grips with his demons, I think seeing how Morgan has gone bonkers maybe was a dose of needed reality. I cannot see Morgan joining the group, but I can see him in future episodes "clearing" his town. Michonne finally showed some personality, maybe enough for Rick to jump her at some point. It was good to get away from the prison folks and the Guv for a change and line up some potential story lines for future episodes.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I agree Bazza, Rick is beginning to come to grips with his demons, I think seeing how Morgan has gone bonkers maybe was a dose of needed reality. I cannot see Morgan joining the group, but I can see him in future episodes "clearing" his town. Michonne finally showed some personality, maybe enough for Rick to jump her at some point. It was good to get away from the prison folks and the Guv for a change and line up some potential story lines for future episodes.
Hello Gray: Thanks for your reply - I agree with everything you wrote. Ha ha I never thought of Rick and Michonne getting down - but that would be way cool, I agree!

I would love to see more of Morgan - now that he has no more family you would think at some point he would re-connect with Rick and join his force.

Next episode should be good - Rick and the Gov having a conversation.

:cool:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
No more talk, somebody is gonna die in this war. Herschel's youngest daughter doesn't add much, she is expendable. Looking forward to these last episodes.

HELENKELLERMRI

1st Team
Apr 19, 2008
The Shoals
I've heard two main characters die by the end of the season. I kept thinking Maggie was going to get a bullet to the head when she and Glen were having there scene. I think she has been getting a lot of air time lately. Could be Carol though.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Andrea is deplorable, plan and simple. I hope Andrea dies in the war and I hope it's Rick who does it.
She's only going back to Woodbury to rally the people against the Governor. She's on the right side for once, and she's using her brain to plan what needs to be done, something her comic book character was great at. She's the one character the show directors have really messed up the most. Maybe she's finally turning a corner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.